Chapter 56

Once the emotional roller coaster ended, it left your entire body still overflowing with adrenaline, your eyes welled up and vibrations running up and down your spine..

The boys started saying goodbye to all the ARMYs present..They were thanking everyone for coming to the concert and for the love they've always provided.

"Please always keep loving us" Taehyung said.

"YOU DONT HAVE TO ASK WINTER BEAR" you shouted loud enough for him to look at you and flash you his signature boxy smile and wave at you.

For a second you were too shocked to wave but then you waved vigorously and Jungkook returned you another vigorous wave while flashing his bunny smile. Then Jin sent a flying kiss your way, followed by Namjoon and Hobi giving you finger hearts, Yoongi gave his gummy smile and Jimin just stood, looking first at his friends then at you, he seemed content.

All this happened so fast, it was so overwhelming that you shed tears again, that was when Jimin came forward and said, "Dont cry" while pouting ..this somehow made it worse because now all you wanted to do was weep at how cute he looked..

"Please" he said, still pouting.

You tried to control your tears by holding them in.. you knew your face would've been extremely red.. but you didn't cry..

"Cute" Jimin said.

Then Jungkook came forward, gave you a high five and then patted your head.

You had little to no time to react.

What on earth just happened?

Everyone aw-ed your friends were staring at you, open mouthed but you were frozen in place.. not a word coming out of your mouth..you knew this was gonna remain with you forever..

No one said a single word the entire drive home..

"Are you guys gonna say something? Diego asked while driving.

When no one answered he turned the radio on and Dynamite came up.

"Shut it off" his sister said.

"Why, I thought you liked the song"he said.

"We love the song but It's too much to handle at this moment, please Diego" Maia pleaded.

"Alright" he shut it off..

Eric and Maia had decided to stay over at your house because it was too late by the time you reached.

All three of you were sitting on the dining table, with your mouths sealed.

"Are we gonna talk about what happ-?" Eric started.

"No, shut it" you said.

"Okay" he said.

"But I wanna know what happened" your mom sat beside you.

"No Mrs. L/n, the entire experience was too magical.. but also very emotional.. I don't think I'll be able to talk about it" Maia said.

"Me neither" you said.

"Yeah, same" Eric said.

"Oh come on, you have to tell me" your mom said, "and stop being upset kiddos, you still have that fan meet tomorrow"

"We're not upset ma, I mean, how could I be upset.. today was too good to be true.. it still feels like a dream" you said.

"I wouldn't know if you wouldn't tell me" she said.

So you told her about your entire day from the beginning to the end, how the entire stadium was set up, how crazy the fans were going, how it started, how it ended, how everyone was a crying mess and how literally everyone interacted with you.

"Wow, that's really awesome, so Jungkook patted your head?" she asked.

"And gave me a high five" you said.

"Cool, so it seems like everyone liked you in BTS.. so you're getting yourself a Korean husband tomorrow?" she asked.

"I- what?" you looked at her, utterly confused.

"I told you I liked Jungkook for you, I approve Jungkook.. but you can marry any of the 7.. they seem nice" she said.

"I really dont know where this is coming from" you said.

"If not BTS, I'm sure you can get their bodyguards" she chuckled, "Maia, if you won't get V, wouldn't you settle for a bodyguard?"

"Mrs. L/n, I promised myself, if not Taehyung, then Bang PD.. it's Bang PD or no one for me" she said with the straightest face.

"Bang who?" your mom asked.

"Him" you showed her a picture of Bang PD on your phone, "Dont ask me why I have his picture on my phone"

"Uh sure, well he's not bad.. I mean, I'd smash" your mom said.

"Mom, ew" you said, "why would you say that.. I have a very disturbing mental image right now.. okay I'm gonna go, because I'm tired and I might have to puke.. okay bye" you said and went inside your room.

You could hear your mom and your two best friends laughing once you left...

Let me share some tea with you guys

It's about my life.. as to why I'm sharing it.. I know there won't be any judgement because you don't know me.. some of you do but I'm hoping you won't judge...

ANYWAY, my ex hit me up today asking me if I wanna hang.. we ended it on good terms, it was mutual because we were tired of each other's shit.. but I had also pledged 'no relationships ever'..

Now there's a very hot dude who is a good friend and suggested fwb.. I mean, that does sound okay because no strings attached and I've never felt anything for him except perhaps lust.. but im not sure if I should go forward with this..

As if to make matters worse, my best friend of almost 9 years asked me if  he'll ever be 'my type'.. when I asked him what the fuck got into him he told me he has had a crush on me for the past 2 years.. and I dont know how to react to this.. ive never seen him that way but if I do give this a try, it'd either be the best decision of my life Bec that dude is a real gem or it's gonna end badly for us..

And the girl I did have a crush on ghosted me.. I mean.. COME ON..

So yeah, I have no idea what to do..

istg my own life has more drama than a fanfic..

whatever, I love you guys!!

if you have any advice, please share

thank you again