Chapter 54

(A/N: as I said before, we're assuming this is a MOTS7 concert, I've taken inspiration from the online concert that happened in the beginning of October, MOTS ON:E)

The entire stadium started shouting.. it was chaotic, everyone was wondering if the power went out, you checked your phone and still found it connected to the wifi which meant only one thing...

Just then the centre part of the stage lit up and out came the drummers, every time they hit the drum, your heart would beat faster, you knew they were gonna start with ON but the anticipation was still killing you.

Rising up from somewhere under the stage were your 7 robed princes... their faces couldn't be seen below the red hood yet, but you could see everyone holding their breath...BTS, always putting on a great show..

One by one, they started putting their hoods down, starting with Jimin..

Oh fuck this shit, this man is not human.. a fucking Angel, sent down from heaven...

Then V,

God took his time creating this one..perfectly sculpted..

Followed by Namjoon,

Those beautiful, fierce dragon eyes..this man is beyond beautiful..

Jungkook,

There might be times I wish to adopt him but HOT DAMN, what a fine man..

Jin,

He's Worldwide Handsome for a reason.. I can't breathe anymore..stunning

J-Hope,

Graceful, looking like a total meal..I mean, look at his forehead...drop-dead gorgeous..

And at last, Suga..

Heavenly..sir, it's a crime to look this good while putting your hood down..strikingly hot..

They moved forward with the drum beats, discarded their robes as the music for ON began and the entire crowd lost their shit..

There were screams, and chants and people shouting "MARRY ME YOONGI" , "HOW ARE YOU SO FUCKING HOT JUNG HOSEOK??", "I LOVE YOU JIMIN", "KIM NAMJOON FOR PRESIDENT", "STOP MAKING MY LIFE DIFFICULT KIM SEOKJIN" (this one came from Eric), "TAEHYUNG YOU'RE FINE AS FUCK", "JEON JUNGKOOK PLEASE LOOK AT ME"... and you agreed with every single one of them..

And then came the soulmates..Vmin started with their part in ON..

The energy, the grace, the power.. it was all too overwhelmingly amazing..

They were all so charged up, it was exhilarating.. your heart was threateningly close to jumping out of your chest..

It was all so electric.. your felt like your feet had left the ground and you were soaring with happiness..

You were holding hands with Maia to stop yourself from trembling, even though you were jumping up and down holding your ARMY bomb, unable to contain yourself..

If you could, you would've already jumped up on stage..  BTS being on stage, right in front of your eyes, with so much energy seemed to fill you up with a new fire and spirit you never knew you had.. as exhausting as you thought it'd be to keep up with them, you didn't even need to put in any efforts..