Chapter 16

Flashback part 3

.

.

After your grand finale when you smashed the cake on your now ex boyfriend's face, you finally let weariness overcome you..

You rushed back to your room, not listening to anybody and shut yourself inside it..and then you broke down.. you cried, a lot..

You mom asked you what's wrong, you could hear Ethan asking you to come out, then came Bailey, telling you that they could explain.. but finally Maia came and asked both of them to leave..

Maia didn't ask you to come out though.. she said "Take your time, I know you're upset, I'm waiting here, okay?"

You didn't say anything but you felt utterly grateful to her..

Eventually the noise from the party subsided and so did your cries.. you went outside and found Maia waiting.. she was sitting with someone else, at first you thought it was Ethan but then you realized it was that boy Eric...

AUTHOR'S POV:

After y/n left everyone started chattering amongst themselves;

"oh my god"

"what was that"

"she ruined his entire reputation"

"did you see what she did to him"

"why is this funny"

"well, he was always an asshole, I don't know what y/n saw in him"

"she should've been with me"

"I would've treated her better"

"she's so nice why would someone hurt her like that"

.

.

Josh and Eric were standing together, "Well, that wasn't what I was expecting.. this is awkward, you wanna get out of here?" Josh asked Eric.

"Wow, that was weird, you didn't tell me your best friend was a dickhead, she literally planned a party for him.. it was visible how much soul and effort she put into it" Eric said.

"Relationships that go on for that long don't have a spark remaining, Ethan had been cheating on y/n since the past half year.. she was just too naive to notice it" Josh told Eric.

"and you knew about this?" Eric asked Josh.

"um yeah, he's my bro" Josh said.

"Wow, you're just as bad as he is" Eric said , "just get lost dude, you and I are done here"

"but-" Josh started " shut it, I don't have time for you" Eric told him.

"Hello everyone, if you've all seen the show, please leave, you've all got enough tea for one day" Eric announced to everyone at the party, "you all disgust me to the core.. I mean, why aren't you happy with your own lives, they were dating, he cheated on her, he's an asshole, that's it, it's over, go home now, don't you have any other work to do besides putting your noses in places it doesn't belong?"

.

.

and so, everyone left the "party"..

Y/N's incident became viral mostly because half of her 'friends' were live streaming it.. 

Some people praised her for standing up for herself but the others blamed her for the failure of their relationship.. the people who were madly in love with Ethan told her she ruined his reputation and started false rumors about her.. so much shit for standing up for oneself..

.

.

When y/n got to know about how Eric had saved the day, she felt very thankful..

Eric, Maia and y/n began hanging out.. a lot.. there wasn't one day they weren't together..

Eric was the one who introduced Maia and y/n to BTS.. from that day to this day, y/n has always been extremely grateful to him.

.

.

After the rumors started surfacing, y/n did start blaming herself for the failure of the relationship.. she started hating herself, thinking there must be a problem in her because her boyfriend felt the need to cheat.. nothing was going well, her relationship with her family, school, nothing at all.. but when she met BTS, everything visibly changed in front of her eyes..

From finding solace in their music, to smiling like crazy at the slightest mention of BTS.. she was enjoying every moment of it.. Run BTS, BON VOYAGE, various youtube videos.. she was in love with these crackheads and kept falling deeper every second of every day..

They were like a drug, a remedy for her heart...

They made her happy like nothing ever could, they made her look at everything in a new light, words could never explain what BTS meant to her but most importantly, they made her realize how important is is to love oneself...

Please vote and comment!!