Chapter 48

This dude will be the cause of my death. There really is no need for him to be so sweet to me.. I am literally making a fool of myself..

Your mind was spinning with multiple thoughts while making your way back to Diego.

I legit forgot that I was out with him...what the fuck...

*ping*

Seriously? Now he's gonna send me a voice note???!!!! GODDDD SAVE ME!

You were a little hesitant to open the voice message.

This sneaky bitch has never told me anything about himself and now he's gonna send me his voice????!!!!! Shit why am I so scared to open it...

But you opened it anyway..

M: *hey y/n, please-* 

You stopped dead in your tracks after playing that message. You listened to it again, and again, and again, stopping on please every time, unable to get yourself to play it further. 

I'd recognize that voice from my FUCKING grave....plus I have fucking heard Jimin say my name.. why does he sound so JIMIN???WHY???!?!! FUCK... WHAT IS THIS??!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME 3AM BUDDY????

y/n: 2 seconds into the message and I lost my fucking mind. That voice is more familiar to me than my own voice.. I just heard you say my name.. what-

y/n: why do you sound like Park Jimin?

You forwarded the voice note to your group with Maia and Eric and didn't even wait for a reply from anyone, you switched off your phone because you didn't wish to get distracted anymore.

"Hey, you're back" Diego smiled at you, you saw he had beautifully laid out the picnic.

"Ah, yes, I got carried away" you said, "wow, that looks great"

"Haha, yeah, it's the first time I arranged it. I used to see my mom laying it out like this when I was young" he said.

"She did a great job, and you did a better job learning from her" you smiled and sat down next to him.

Diego was easy to talk to, and had a comforting presence. You liked spending time with him but for some reason your mind would constantly wander off to M.

Nonetheless, you had a great time with him at the picnic, you had amazing food, played badminton and uno, listened to songs..it was sweet.

Around 6pm you got back home and switched on your phone, even though you had texts from M, you weren't ready to open them, so you opened your group instead...