Chapter 67

AUTHOR'S POV: JIMIN

He was still holding y/n's hands, who was staring at him, demanding an explanation.. he started rubbing circles on her knuckles with his thumbs, took a deep breath and finally started speaking..

"You asked me if I preferred sunrise or sunset" he said.

She didn't answer, she was looking at their hands..

"y/n?" he said, she was still zoned out, "y/n?" he raised his voice.

"Uh-yeah" she finally looked at him.

"I was saying something" he said.

"You cant expect me to listen to you when you're literally doing THAT to my hands Jimin" she blushed.

"Oh you dont like that?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, um, I love it" she looked down, still beet red.

Oh my god, y/n, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONCENTRATE IF YOU KEEP BEING SO CUTE?

"y/n? ARE YOU THERE?" someone shouted as they knocked on the door.

"Eric?" y/n said.

"Oh I'll open it" Jimin said as he stood up to open the door.

"Oh it's really you Park Jimin" Eric looked extremely shocked, "I really thought y/n was kidnapped."

He came over and hugged you, "what happened last night?" he asked y/n.

"Uh, Eric?" Jimin said, "I'm really sorry, but could you wait for 10 minutes? I really need to talk to y/n about something and I've been waiting since forever. Please?"

"The Park Jimin not only knows my name but is requesting me for something?" Eric looked like his eyeballs would come out of his sockets, "is everything okay?"

"Um, yeah, everything's fine" Jimin let out a shaky laugh.
"Okay then, I'll be outside, take care y/n. And you too Jimin" he said and left the room.

Jimin sat in front of y/n once again, "Jimin, is everything alright?" This time she held his hand.
He visibly shivered, "are you okay?" Y/n asked him.
"Never been better y/n" he said, which made her smile.

"This time, try not to get lost in our hands, you're holding my hands now" she blushed and he smirked. He continued , "so I was saying, you asked me if I preferred sunrise or sunset"

He waited for her to react to this, her eyes widened.

Is that too much for her?

Back to you:

No, this cannot be happening, I'm sure he opened my phone and read the chats or something. There HAS to be a reasonable explanation for this..but his voice, him calling me an angel, his stare, him being at the right place at the right time...no but, that's bullshit.. Impossible.

But deep down, you knew this was no coincidence. This WAS happening, Park Jimin WAS the person you had been texting for a few months, the person you were falling for, the person you've embarrassed yourself in front of a little too many times, the person you confessed your love to, the person you muted, the person you drunk called last night, the person who saved your butt.

You didn't say anything, there was nothing you could say, you had lost the ability to form words.
The heartbreak you were feeling right now was indescribable, knowing that you were falling for a Korean boy who was too far away was one thing, but knowing that the Korean boy was THE PARK JIMIN, a man you were already whipped for and who was way out of your league was something else entirely.