Chapter 42

AUTHOR'S POV: JIMIN (italics, Jimin's head)

"SHE GOT THE TICKETS" Jimin shouted.

"Front?" Taehyung asked.

"Yep" Jimin replied.

"Yay" Jungkook said, "We were just talking about it, you couldn't have texted her so fast"

"She texted me, on her own" Jimin said.

"And I used to show off OUR telepathy, saying it's because we've been together for 7 years" Taehyung shook his head.

"What should I text her now?" Jimin asked.

"You weren't taking our suggestions before, were you?" Taehyung smirked.

"Come on V hyung, he is a BOY in LOVE, cut him some slack" Jungkook smirked back.

"Are you gonna tell me anything?" Jimin asked them, frustrated but blushing.

"Ask her if she got the fan sign tickets too" Taehyung suggested.

y/n: I GOT THE FRONT ROW TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M: WOHOOOOO! YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

M: Just for you alone?

y/n: nah, Maia, Eric and I... Mia wanted to go too but she has a school trip

y/n: idk how she chose a school trip over Park Jimin

y/n: she is like CRAZY about Jimin

y/n: then again, who isnt

y/n: she got so jealous when Jimin said my name yesterday lol

y/n: but I guess she chose the school trip because of her crush who is 'in her league', unlike Jimin who is not only 11 years elder to her but also way out of her league

y/n: I can see where she's coming from

y/n: oh Mia is my sister btw

y/n: im sorry im spiraling, im too excited

y/n: I can't control it anymore

y/n: the chance to get to see BTS live

y/n: I cant believe its finally happening

"y/n, that's a pretty name" Jungkook said, hovering over Jimin.

"Hey, stop reading my texts" Jimin put his phone away.

"Let me see her at least" Jungkook said, "Please hyung" he pouted.

Taehyung snatched Jimin's phone from him, "oi, Jiminah, you're her sister's bias" he said, "this is hilarious" he laughed reading the texts.

"How the fuck did you open my phone?" Jimin asked Taehyung while struggling to get his phone.

"Do you remember the day you fell asleep while watching that video about cute puppies? I added my Face ID to your phone" Taehyung said.

"You asshole" Jimin said as he finally managed to get his phone, but this time, Jungkook took it.

"Oh so you read HER messages in the live?" he asked, "that is so cute, she must be so happy"