Chapter 68

Now it was Jimin's turn to look at you with wide eyes, but without any hesitation he said, "yes"

"Really?" you asked.

"Of course yes" he nodded his head vigorously, "are we cool though?"

"Depends on how the date goes" you smiled at him.. which made him pout, "I'm kidding..I dont really know what this is Jimin..It's beyond my understanding.. it's really hard for me to digest the fact that you were the person I had been talking to..so yeah, let's see how the date goes, then maybe we can talk more about this"

He nodded, "okay y/n" he smiled, "can I give you a hug?"

You blushed again, had he asked as Park Jimin, the Kpop idol, you would've blushed and immediately said yes.. but you knew this was M talking..

"I'm gonna take that blush as a yes" he said and wrapped his arms around you.

You wiggled your arms out of his strong grasp and hugged him back.. it was so warm and so homely...

Knock knock

"Oh come on, you don't have to ruin our moment" Jimin said, still hugging you, his face on your shoulder.

"Jiminah" you heard Taehyung's voice, "open the door"

"Ugh, wait" Jimin said and got up, you giggled.

"What is it?" he asked as he opened the door, "what are all of you doing here?"

"We never left" Yoongi said.

"We left for about 5 minutes, then came back and found y/n's friend Eric waiting outside for her.. he almost fainted when he saw Jin Hyung" Namjoon said.

"We thought we'd eavesdrop but the walls and doors are soundproof" Jungkook said.

"So we ended up telling Eric everything because we were getting bored" Jin said.

"If you're gonna ask us about how he took it, I'm sure he must've taken it better than y/n" Hoseok said, "where is she?" everyone entered the room, including Eric who looked as if he'd seen a ghost.

"Huh, funny you'd say that" Jimin smirked at his hyungs and then looked at you, "we're going on a date"

"Whoa!" Taehyung exclaimed, "no shit?" and looked at you.

You were drinking water again, the first bottle was over so you were downing another one..

"Yeah, y/n asked me out" Jimin said and giggled like a little baby.

Can you not be this cute? Please?

"I'm sorry for speaking in between but what the fuck?" Eric said.

Jin chuckled, "We've known for so long and trust me, I have the same reaction"

"OH MY GOD DID KIM SEOKJIN JUST ACKNOWLEDGE ME?" Eric shouted.

"Yes Eric" Jungkook said, "but you asked Jimin Hyung out?" he asked you.

You nodded, "I don't really trust myself to speak in front of you guys or I'll do something stupid again, but yes, I wanna take Jimin out on a date once before you guys leave for Korea"

"And here I thought you were OT7 and you'd take all of us out on a date" Taehyung said which made Jimin glare at him.

"I am OT7, there's no second thoughts in that.. but the person I'm developing feelings for is Jimin or M, as I know him" you said and looked at Jimin who blushed.

"Jimin-ssi, are you blushing?" Namjoon laughed.

"Look at his red face" Yoongi said.

And that's how everyone continued teasing Jimin for around 10 minutes..

They're such babies...I love them so much..

You and Eric were just looking at them adoringly but then Eric suddenly snapped his head in your direction, "Okay what?"

"Can I explain everything to you and Maia together?" you asked.

"I'll die by then" he said.

"Happy dying then" you said and continued looking at the 7 boys....

"Can we meet tomorrow?" you asked Jimin as you were leaving. He had given you a jacket to cover yourself, "I'll unmute you and tell you the time when I'll pick you up"

"You'll pick me up?" he asked as he put the hood over your head, "and thank you for deciding to unmute me"

You snicker, "of course I'm picking you up.. I asked you out, remember?"

"Well then, tomorrow sounds great" he said, "where would we go?"

"I haven't decided that yet..I didn't ever expect I'd take THE PARK JIMIN out on a date" you said and rolled your eyes slightly.

"Oh my god y/n, did you just roll your eyes at me?" he came dangerously close to your face.

"I'm sorry?" you squealed and he laughed while backing away.

"Are you scared of me or something? Roll your eyes as much as you want" he said.

"I was kidding" you put your tongue out, "pfft, I'm not scared of you"

He let out a small laugh and said, "good, you're so cute"

"You're cuter Jimin" you said with red cheeks.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" he asked.

"See you tomorrow" you said and left with Eric. Jimin kept watching you until you vanished from the corridor.

On the way back home, you stopped by Maia's, picked her up and changed into some of her clothes so your mom wouldn't doubt you..but you still wore Jimin's jacket over Maia's clothes..

You refused to tell them anything till the time you reached..

Your mom just asked you if you had a good time, Mia had returned too but she was sleeping..

Oh my god, I'm going on a date with my sister's bias...

Once you entered your room, you locked it and went into a full story mode..you told both of them everything.. from the moment you separated from them at the bar.. most of the details were still fuzzy in your head but thankfully the boys had helped you clear everything from the part when you called Jimin.

"Wow" Maia said, "that's-"

"Better than any fanfic you've written Maia" Eric said.

"Exactly" she said.

"It's so unbelievably awesome" Eric said, "do you think you could get me Jin's number so I could text him and we could fall in love?"

"And could you get me Tae's number so I could do the same?" Maia asked.

"No, shut up" you said.

"Okay but- I really dont know what to say" Maia said.

"Me neither" you said.

"So you're taking him out on a date?" she asked.

You nodded.

"What after that?" Eric asked.

"I dont know about that, I guess we'll see" you said.

I AM SOFT

Please vote and comment!!