Chapter 63

You came out of the washroom and were thankful that no one had decided to steal your bag..

You started heading out, unable to maintain proper balance, you did trip this time...nobody really cared because everyone was in the same condition, but thankfully someone helped you up..

Did someone add something to my drink?..is that why it tasted funny? I am always able to handle my alcohol...

You were feeling so unsteady and wobbly but you continued walking.

Okay there's definitely someone following me..

You took out your phone to call Eric but you saw you had a text from him..

Eric: okay, take care

What? Why? Did these assholes leave me here? Did I text him first? What the fuck I never texted him that..

You mind was running with a million thoughts when you read the little exchange you apparently had with Eric without remembering a thing about it..

I'm not that wasted, am I ? Have I been drugged?

You started searching for Eric'c contact to call him but for some reason you decided to call M instead.

Okay what am I doing? My heart is already beating very fast.. why do I continue to hurt myself?

He picked up before the bell even rang.

"Oh my god, y/n, where the fuck were you? I was so worried.. please tell me what happened?" he said in Jimin's voice.

"Okay, first of all, stop shouting" you said, your head aching.

"It's such a relief hearing your voice" he said.

"I gathered from your texts that you wanted to meet me and I know you're in ( your country).. I dont know why I'm calling you instead of Eric but I'm super wasted and I think someone is following me and someone might've put something in my drink, can you come and get me?" you garbled.

"What? Someone put something in your drink? Where are you? I'll be there in as soon as I can" he sounded so concerned.

If only you gave a shit about me..

"Y/n, where are you? TELL ME NOW" he was literally screaming.

You told him the name of the club.

"Okay, I'm very close by, stay on the call, don't cut it" he instructed," keep talking to me, I'll be there in 5 minutes" he said.

"Okay, I'll wait for you" you said.

"Oh here you are y/n, what a pleasant surprise" you heard an agonizingly familiar voice.

"Hey y/n, who are you talking to?" another very familiar voice.

"Who let a scumbag like you in here, Ethan?" you asked without turning.

"Y/n, are you still there?" M asked, still on call, "Is everything okay?"

You didn't answer him back.

"I'm so glad you still remember my voice" Ethan said.

"Oh come on, won't you acknowledge me now? First you make my girlfriend break up with me and then ignore me?" the other voice said.

"That break up was meant to happen you dickhead" you told Dylan turning to look at them.

"Maia loved me y/n" he said, "you had no right to involve yourself into our business"

"You fucker, I did nothing, go ask her" you almost blacked out while saying that, there were black spots dancing in front of your eyes.

"Oh leave him y/n" Ethan said, "do you know how much I miss you?"

"Y/n???? Please answer me? Where are you?" M said.

"Yeah right, of course you do" you said still off balance, "when the fuck did you two start hanging out?"

"Oh recently" Dylan said, "we both kinda wanted to get to you"

"Ugh what the hell" you were hit by sudden realization, "you drugged me? For what? You're gonna take your revenge on me now? You coward.. and you Ethan? You wanna take your revenge on me for cheating on me? Were you dropped as a kid? Did you develop a brain injury?" you were slurring now.

"Y/n, all I wanted was a second chance, I know I fucked up and I miss you, but you never even listened to me" Ethan said.

"So you'll drug me for that? Makes perfect sense doesn't it? Ethan, you knew everything, you knew how much I despise people who cheat, you could've simply told me off.. you were there with me, you experienced everything with me" you were almost on the verge of tears.

I hate talking about this..

"Y/n, can you hear me? Can you tell me where you are?" M was almost shouting on the phone now.

"You were there with me when we walked in on my father cheating on my mother with her own best friend" you said, tears threatening to fall out, "and what did you do? Do the exact same thing to me? You expect me to ever forgive you for that?"

"But y/n-" Ethan started.

"Okay enough with the drama, y/n, stop crying like a baby.. we're here to talk about how you filled Maia with poison against me" Dylan said.

"You've been sending me those hate messages" you said, "oh my god, did you check my snapchat location for this?" completely ignoring whatever he was saying.

"It's kinda weird how your brain works perfectly even when you're wasted" Dylan said.

"It's even weirder that yours doesn't work even when you're sober" you spat.

"At least your sense of humor is intact" Dylan said.

"Yes thanks for acknowledging" you said, "you fucker, you texted Eric from my phone" you pointed at Ethan.

"You never changed your password, it was a lucky guess" Ethan said, smiling a sickly sweet smile, "I still remember everything about you y/n, about us"

"What the fuck" Dylan was looking at someone towering over you, "you're the guy my ex girlfriend used to obsess over"

"Of course I am" you could've sworn it was Kim Taehyung's voice...

I see BTS on local news channels and I'm like, "I love them, I'm so proud of them"
Also, Wow, 2 chapters..