2. Feeling Zen

🦊 F O X 🦊

I awoke to a sliver of bright sunlight cutting across my face, blinding my one eye. Muffled noises were seeping through the crack at the bottom of the door. I squinted to take in my surrounding. Absolutely nothing was familiar, oh yeah, I'm at The Centre. Must've slipped my mind after I passed out last night.

I was sprawled out with only my boxer briefs on, how I normally slept, I hated feeling restricted in my sleep. The bed was large and the mattress firm, yet cradled my body effortlessly with bedding that was luxurious and softly caressed my naked skin. The pillows were fluffy; not like the paper thin and hard pillows at my mothers apartment in New York. I silently thanked god for the small things in life.

Smiling to myself while stretching, my arms reached above my head, legs outstretched and toes curled. A low moan spilled past my lips, Oh yes...that's it, this feels heavenly.

"Morning," a light tap on my door startled me. I whipped my head up and over my right shoulder to see who the intruder was.

"Huh?" I grunted, rubbing the palms of my hands hard over my eyelids. It took a few moments for my eyes to readjust, I soon focused on the ethereal face of Milo at my door. Only his head was peeking through the door crack, "what's up?" I rasped, voice rough from just waking up.

"Vance said to come by and wake you up. But I can see you already are..." he trailed off while his eyes skimmed down my body. I watched while his mouth slightly parted and eyes smoothed over my pecks and peaked nipples then landing on my obvious morning wood, tenting the thin silk sheet that was loosely draped over my thin waist. The silky material slowly slipping down towards my outstretched legs, "up" he finished his sentence, his plump lips popped the "p" when he spoke. His eyes glazed over for split second then drifted closed before he slightly tensed up. When his blue eyes finally opened, he shot me a pretty smile, "breakfast will be ready in 30 minutes and Vance would like to have a chat with you beforehand," Milo practically sang in a soft voice.

"OK, uh...yeah," I cleared the frog in my throat. I quickly flipped over in a failed attempted to conceal my prick. Too late for that Fox!

"Yep...I'll just quick hop in the shower and be down jiffy," I grinned as I mentally faced palmed myself for sounding like a grandpa. Good one, Fox. Sitting up, my back to Milo and feet planted on the floor. My upper body swayed for a moment. Huh...alcohol might still be in my system...If not, I probably have a small hangover anyway. I sighed heavily, stretching my arms over my head, back arched while I savored the feel of the stretch. It was quiet so I turned around to see if Milo was still there.

Once brown eyes connect to blue, Milo squeaked, "Alright, I'll let him know!" he smiled brightly, his white teeth glinted behind his pink pouty lips. His tongue darted out to lick his bottom lip slowly...teasingly. My eyes followed that delicious pink muscle. I sat in awe...how can someone be that beautiful?

Cheeks flushed, I chuckled and smiled back, "Thanks Milo," I smiled over my shoulder to him in appreciation. He perked up and then gently closed the door behind him. Probably on his way to tell that Vance guy that I'd be down to see him soon.

Shaking my head, I stood up slowly, planting my feet down on the carpeted floor. My head was slightly dizzy but nothing I couldn't manage. I just need a strong cup of coffee and I'd be right as rain.

I grabbed a loose red v-neck tee, black skinny jeans and black boxers briefs with matching socks and quickly sprinted to the en-suite bathroom.

I didn't see too much of my room last night in my vodka induced state but waking up here in the sunlight this morning was like living a dream. My bedroom was double the size of the one in New York. That was barely the size of a closet! I had my own balcony, shit, I could sit outside in my own space and listen to music. There was a wall of book shelves already half-filled with books. My very own bathroom! I don't even have to leave my room to take a piss. How great is that?! The colors were calming, the walls dark gray with white accents and a wooden chandelier casting a warm candescent glow through the room. I felt like I was in a massage parlor, that's how zen my room felt. I never wanted to leave.