5. I Want You - M

🦊 F O X 🦊

My head was spinning, was this really going to happen?

I was white hot on Wren's heels, when we pushed through the master suite entrance; when I peered over his shoulder, My eyes honed on Vance laying sprawled out in the center of the enormous white bed.

Fully naked. One arm behind his head and a leg propped up. Invitingly.

Oh yes, yes this really was happening. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to burst out of my chest and fling itself right onto Vance's beautifully engorged shaft.

I ripped off both hoodie and shirt simultaneously, then tugged my pants and boxer briefs down, bending over to peel them of my feet. I felt warm, rough hands on my back massaging circles up and down my thighs and the globes of my cheeks. I stood up and peered behind me. Connor was smiling slyly.

"Mmm...your ass feels so good," he moaned, "I can't wait to get inside you."

I moaned lowly, nodding my head fervently. He leaned in kissing my lips, nibbling my bottom one while continuing to rub my ass cheeks.

I suddenly felt hot lips on my neck, sucking and biting my feverish skin. Fingers gliding up and down my tight abs, over my pecks, flicking and pulling my nipples. A hard cock was rubbing up against mine, shooting sparks up its length into the pit of my stomach.

I was panting into Connor's mouth. His thick cock nestled between the crease of my ass, rubbing hard against my puckered hole. His pre-cum oozing out of his tip lubricating his shaft. He lowered his head to suck on the other side of my neck.

I turned my head to see Bryce's heavy lidded; lustful blue eyes staring into mine. "I want you so fucking bad," he whispered against my lips, gliding his face across my jaw over to my ear, flicking the lobe with his tongue up into his hot mouth and sucking eagerly.

"Yes, please," I moaned out.

He stepped backward, guiding us three to the bed.

My eyes flitted across over the bed, Jace hovered over Fitz's perfectly sized flushed pink prick, his nimble tongue was flicking the tip rapidly. Fitz's head was thrown back, a sultry moan escaping his dainty 'O' shaped mouth.

Past them, Milo was on all fours, in front of him was Wren, he was sucking his hot cock inside of his sweet mouth, grunting and moaning around it, while Vance was behind him. Vance's face was in between Milo's cheeks, devouring his perky little ass mercilessly.

The room felt like it was lit on fire.

Bryce pulled me on top of him, my legs straddling his muscular thighs, my hands came out to rest on each side of his head. Connor pulled my ass up, his face dove between my cheeks. My eyes crossed momentarily while his tongue lapped and teeth nibbled my puckered hole.

My mouth opened wide, Bryce attached his lips to mine. His tongue seducing me, he sucked it into his mouth with an up and down motion, his mouth vibrating around my hot, pink muscle. He pulled away, a string of saliva trailing with him.

Bryce's hand reached up pulling a tube and foil wrapper towards him.

Connor stood up and bent forward over my back and started kissing Bryce frantically. I knew Bryce could taste me on Connor's tongue. I moaned and rubbed my heated prick onto Bryce's thickly throbbing cock, the thought of them sharing my taste drove me wild.