―♡ c h a p t e r - z e r o . t w o ♡―

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

e t e r n a l l y
♡― c h a p t e r - z e r o . t w o ―♡
↳ p r o f i l e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STAGE NAME | heeyulBIRTH NAME | marisol baeKOREAN NAME | bae heeyulBIRTH DAY | 15 august 2002NATIONALITY | korean - spanish ETHNICITY | koreanHEIGHT | 172cm ; 5'8"

STAGE NAME | heeyul
BIRTH NAME | marisol bae
KOREAN NAME | bae heeyul
BIRTH DAY | 15 august 2002
NATIONALITY | korean - spanish
ETHNICITY | korean
HEIGHT | 172cm ; 5'8"

FACTS:

✰  heeyul is from barcelona, spain
✰ she speaks spanish, english, and korean
✰ she has an older brother
✰ she was a trainee for 3 years and 4   
     months
✰ she ranked sixth on the final episode of
     iland with 1,121,589 votes
✰ she is a bighit trainee
✰ she is close to and trained with the five txt
     members
✰ being at the company for a long time, she's
     also met the members of bts
✰ her favorite color is sky blue
✰ she loves getting her nails done
✰ her favorite fruit is watermelon
✰ she loves spicy food
✰ wishes to one day take a trip to spain with
     her members

PERSONALITY:

heeyul has never been afraid of voicing herself and her opinions so she's a very strong headed person. she's very self confident, and is not afraid to showcase the capabilities of her talent. she has a very powerful aura, which intimidates a lot of people. she's very bold and flirty, which actually surprises some once they get to know her. rather than cute concepts, she suits dark concepts a lot more. her stage presence is no joke. her almost four years of training helped her understand how to captivate an audience and easily grab their attention. contrary of what that says about her, all in all she's a very teasing, caring, and fun person to be with.

CHARACTERISTICS:

heeyul has always been praised for her visuals. anyone that has met her can easily admit that she's very beautiful. she has big dark brown eyes that can easily grab anyone's attention. she has double eyelids and a small mole on the corner of her right eye. her naturally very pink and plump lips form into a beautiful smile that show off her perfect teeth. she smiles so big that it even makes her nose scrunch a little bit.

her body on the other hand, she's always been somewhat criticized for as it's not very compliant of korean beauty standards. she has a beautiful body line with a curvy figure. she has a larger chest and curvy backside, slim lower legs and thicker thighs, wider hips with a small waist and toned abdomen.

SKILLS:

heeyul's always been very confident in her skills. she would say that in order of best to worst it's dancing, singing, and rapping. she has a very wide vocal range and can easily go from a high octave to a lower one. dancing is her passion and the skill she has the most experience in. when she became a trainee, she was exposed to the art of street dance and popping, and she fell in love with it and became very good at it. she considers rapping as the skill she's the least good at. but she's very good at rapping at a high speed and free style. when her solo debut was in its early discussions, it was a big possibility that she would debut as a rapper. once she starts performing you can automatically see the confidence and carisma oozing out of her. from her facial expressions to the execution of the performance, it'll send chills down your spine.