―♡ c h a p t e r - e i g h t ♡―

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

e t e r n a l l y
♡― c h a p t e r - e i g h t ―♡
↳ m c o u n t d o w n

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

continuing the promotions for their album, enhypen were performing on m countdown.

heeyul stared at herself in the mirror as she went over the choreography for 'let me in'

"i'll give you my blood" she mumbled

"i'll be your boy boyfriend" sang sunghoon as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

heeyul playfully rolled her eyes at him before turning around to see him with a smile on his face.

"whenever you want" she replied, playing along and making sunghoon laugh.

he grabbed her hand and went down on one knee, "heeyul, would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend for the day?" he asked.

"i'd love to" she said, trying to contain her laughter.

he stood up and embraced her into a hug, placing a kiss on her temple.

"what are you doing?" asked sunoo after seeing the two so close.

"sunghoon's my boyfriend for the day"

"oh my god jay hyung's gonna kill you" he said with a laugh. "i can already hear him, 'yah! who said you can have a boyfriend?!'"

heeyul giggled, already imagining the look on his face as sunoo imitated him.

"let's get on stage now!" announced a staff member.

as usual, the eight of them put their best into the performance.

once they were back in their green room, they started getting ready for their '10 months' performance while jungwon and sunghoon left to do their mc job for the day.

"jungwon-ie looks so cute" cooed heeyul.

"unnie, i think jungwon's official accessory should be a beret" she said, the stylist playfully saluting in return.

"then if i wear one will i be cute too?" asked jake.

heeyul pretended to think for a few seconds, "actually, i don't think there's anything you can do to makes yourself cuter" she replied with a wink.

jake laughed, "seriously, there's nothing i can say that will never have a response from you!"

suddenly a wave of claps erupted throughout the room. at the sudden praises coming from the staff, a shy jungwon and sunghoon walked through the door.

"ahh i don't think i've been that nervous since our debut" said jungwon whike shaking his head.

"how did i do jagi?" asked sunghoon, wrapping his arm around heeyul's waist.

"jagi?" asked heeseung, overhearing their conversation.

"sunghoon's my boyfriend for the day" she replied and hugged him from the side.

"boyfriend?!" said jay in surprise.

heeyul tried not to laugh as she remembered sunoo's imitation of him from earlier.

"relax, it's not like we're actually dating" she said while crossing her arms.

"okay! last performance, let's start heading to the stage!"

unlike the previous two performances, heeyul had to pull out all the cuteness she had in her.

in the end, she did amazing as always. throwing in some new expressions she hadn't done before.

"heeyul-ah!" she heard as they walked back to the dressing room.

the girl turned around to find jaemin smiling and waving.

"oppa!" she cheered with a smile, quickly giving the older a hug.

"are you performing here later?" she asked.

jaemin nodded, "we don't perform for another hour, but i heard you would be here so i came early to say hi"

with the short conversation they had, heeyul couldn't help but think about how much she's missed him.

ever since he confessed, the only time they talked was when he sent her a congratulatory text for the groups debut. she'd thought about calling him but she never had the time to do so.

they continued to talk about hanging out together as soon as their schedules were cleared.

"i should be done with promotions this week" she said, remembering that they were already on their third week of promoting.

"i'm technically already done, i just ha-"

"jagi!" called sunghoon, cutting off jaemin mid sentence.

the boy poked his head out of the door frame looking for heeyul until he spotted her down the hall.

"they're looking for you" said jaemin, pointing behind her.

words couldn't explain how terrible she felt in that moment.

three weeks after jaemin's confession to her, he hears someone calling his crush 'jagi'. making him think that the reason he got rejected was because she's already in a relationship with someone.

"jaemin it-"

"i have to go, i told the stylist that i wouldn't take too long. i'll text you so we can decided when to meet up again. and congratulations, you two make a great couple" he said, giving her a sad smile.

by the time sunghoon reached her, jaemin was already gone.

"i've been looking for you" he said with a smile.

"come on, we should be leaving in a few minutes" he said while holding her hand.

she nodded and gave his hand a squeeze, following him back into the dressing room.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

for those that did, thank you all so so much for voting or commenting on my 'question' update. i hate writers block with a passion and i really really hope it never happens again.

on another note, the japanese version of given taken was amazing. honestly, i kinda like this mv more than the original, what do you think?

i really really hope you enjoyed! thank you so so much for reading 💛