―♡ c h a p t e r - n i n e ♡―

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

e t e r n a l l y
♡― c h a p t e r - n i n e ―♡
↳ b u t t e r f l i e s

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

as soon as the vehicle was parked, the boys immediately rushed out of the car, eager to be inside their home. well, all except for one.

"niki" she said softly.

"we're home, it's time to go inside" she said, trying to wake up the sleepy boy.

the maknae slowly opened his eyes and lazily smiled.

"noona" he mumbled.

the girl replied with a hum.

"can you carry me?" he asked.

"niki" she groaned

"please noona" he whined, "your baby's tired"

"your pulling the 'baby' card on me" she said in shock, making niki laugh while nodding his head.

"fine" she said, letting out a huff of air.

the two got off the car and the girl crouched down, signaling for niki to get on her back.

the boy jumped on and heeyul could already imagine the big smile on his face.

hearing his giggles she couldn't help but smile. "thank goodness there's an elevator" she said while pressing their floor number.

soon after the doors opened, allowing heeyul to quickly rush in side their home.

"did you really carry him all the way up" said jay with his eyebrows raised.

heeyul nodded and patted the back of niki's leg, "alright you can get off now" she said, softly setting him on the floor.

"how was i not supposed to when he pulled the baby card on me" she said with a pout.

letting out a sigh, she took a seat next to him.

"sol are you okay?" he asked.

she nodded giving him a small smile, "yeah, just a bit tired" she replied.

in reality she was still thinking about the incident with jaemin. but she wasn't comfortable with talking about it to her members.

as soon as the bathroom was available, she took a shower and exited wearing an oversized hoodie and a pair of pajama shorts.

not wanting to go to bed just yet, she decided on going into the make up room.

she sighed as she laid on the couch. pulling out her phone from the pocket of her hoodie, she opened up instagram. beginning to scroll through her private account.

the girl laid in silence for a while until there was a knock on the door. she turned around to see sunghoon opening the door and closing it behind him.

"hi" he said cutely while taking a seat next heeyul.

she smiled at his cute greeting. "what's up?" she asked while sitting up and turning to face him.

"nothing, i just wanted to see what my girlfriend was up to" he replied, a small grin on his face.

heeyul smiled and shook her head, "well you only have a few hours left of calling me your girlfriend, but she's doing okay"

sunghoon couldn't help feeling slightly hurt after being reminded that they weren't actually dating.

"what? i think it should last a bit longer don't you think?" he said and let out a fake laugh.

heeyul shook her head as she laughed at his reply, the boy smiling in return despite the small bitter feeling inside of him.

the room became quite as heeyul looked down and played with her hands.

raising her head to speak, she caught sunghoon staring at her.

"were you just staring at me?" she asked teasingly.

sunghoon sent her a heartwarming smile, "i don't know how someone can be this beautiful" he said, the tone in his voice making it evident how much he truly meant it.

suddenly, the room fell silent. their breathing being the only thing they could hear.

heeyul's breathing hitched as she watched him slowly lean in. with his eyes moving up and down between her eyes and lips.

slowly, she did the same. until they were a mere centimeters apart.

"heeyul-ie" he breathed, "since i only have a few hours left, is it okay if i do this?" he said, referring to what she said earlier.

the girl didn't respond, now feeling his nose brush against hers. the warmth of his breath caused an eruption of butterflies in her stomach as she felt it against her soft skin.

finally, she felt his soft lips on hers. as delicate as he could be, almost afraid of doing so.

she leaned in, making their lips fully connect.

the feeling of their lips moving against one another was soft as sunghoon brought his hand up to her face and cupped her cheek. her hand now placed on his arm.

it lasted a few more seconds until they finally pulled apart.

they both smiled as they rested their foreheads against each other's, "that was-"

"amazing" she finished and let out a breath.

they started into each others eyes until they were interrupted by a knock.

"noona?" they heard.

they quickly pulled away as heeyul widened her eyes, "its niki" she said and quickly stood up with sunghoon right behind her.

she opened the door and was met with a sleepy niki rubbing his eyes.

"sunghoon hyung?"

"its getting late so i came to get her" he said moving past the two.

before walking away he turned around and sent heeyul a wink, causing her to smile.

"what happened riki?" she asked.

"i was gonna get into your bed when i noticed you weren't there, so i got up to look for you"

heeyul mentally cooed and led him back into their bedroom.

they climbed up the stairs and into her bunk.

the girl opened her arms for the younger, making him smile as he happily got comfortable in her embrace. 

once niki fell alseep, the girl turned around to lay on her stomach. while resting her head on her arm, she took a look at sunghoon peacefully sleeping.

just as she was about to do the same, the realization hit her.

oh my god. i just kissed sunghoon.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the way i thought i had posted this on thursday 😭 it wasn't until i came to edit the next chapter that i saw that it wasn't published 💔💔

anyways, as always i hope you enjoyed :)

- kyu 💛