―♡ c h a p t e r - t w e l v e ♡―

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

e t e r n a l l y
♡― c h a p t e r - t w e l v e ―♡

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"ddeonu!" called heeyul, who was laying on her bed.

raking his eyes away from his phone, he looked at the girl in bewilderment. "since when do you call me ddeonu?" he asked, still in disbelief.

"since now" she said and shrugged her shoulders.

"i have a hair appointment, can you come with me?" she asked.

the boy gasped, "is that why you called me ddeonu?!"

heeyul laughed and nodded, "come with me, please" she said, dragging out the 'e'

sunoo left his bed and got closer to hers, "why don't you ask jake hyung to go with you?" he said with a smirk.

heeyul laughed, "what?"

he groaned, "don't what me" he said, "you really think i haven't noticed you like him" he added.

heeyul was quick to shush him, "be quiet" she said.

"noona we're literally the only ones in the room" he said, rolling his eyes.

the girl bit her lip, "is it really that obvious?" she asked.

"no" he replied while shaking his head, "are you going to confess?" he asked, a smile on his face.

heeyul's eyes widened at sunoo's question. she quickly looked at her phone and patted him on the shoulder, "come on lets go get ready, my appointment's in thirty minutes" she said, avoiding his question.

after getting changed into some jeans and a crop top, they left the dorm to wait for their car at the lobby. once it arrived they quickly got in and made it just on time for heeyul's appointment.

walking into the salon, they took off their masks and bowed to the hairstylist that was already waiting for them.

"heeyul-ie did they tell you what hair color you're getting?" asked the older woman excitedly.

heeyul shook her head, "no, but by the look on your face it must be purple" she said with a smile, and the stylist happily nodded.

purple is the color the stylist had been dying to try on heeyul. since the first time they met she had often told heeyul how much she would suit purple hair.

"and i thought we came just to have it cut" said sunoo. "now i know why you wanted me to come" he said while pouting.

the stylist left and sunoo turned to look at heeyul eagerly, "you never answered my question, are you going to confess?" he asked, moving his eyebrows up and down at her.

the girl shook her head, "of course not" she replied. "its very likely he doesn't like me back. imagine how embarrassing it would be for me to confess, be rejected, and still have to see him everyday"

"the both of you are so blind" he blatantly said.

he continued, "you're always so confident about everything, yet when it comes to confessing to your crush you suddenly don't know what confidence is" he said.

heeyul sighed, "relax, i barely came to terms with myself that i like him" she said.

after weeks of feeling her heart glow and being so happy around jake, one night she made herself realize how much she had fallen for the boy.