―♡ c h a p t e r - s e v e n ♡―

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

e t e r n a l l y
♡― c h a p t e r - s e v e n ―♡
↳ i - l a n d f l a s h b a c k
e p . t w o : p a r t t w o

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a couple days had passed and there were now only two days left until the performance.

"nicholas oppa, do you live off of milk" she asked and laughed as she saw him drinking his third bottle of milk.

"i do. and do you live off of tteokbokki" he replied.

nicholas and heeyul had become close during the few days they have been in iland. the two were roommates so they got to know each other pretty quickly.

"you should take me to taiwan when we're done with the show" she said as she wrapped her arm around his shoulder.

he nodded "i'll take you to all my favorite places" he said and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"do you think we'll get a good score" she asked. "i hope so, we've been practicing a lot" he said.

the iland alarm suddenly started beeping. "everyone, go to the lobby"

the thirteen if them met up in the lobby were they were then told to enter the egg.

"why are we here"

"i don't wanna be here"

out of fear, the twelve boys started huddling together

"are you guys serious, it's not like we'll be kidnapped or something" said heeyul.

they exited the gate and walked onto the stage. and all of them were met with someone standing on the opposite side of them.

"uh guys, i think i spoke too soon" she said as she couldn't tell who the mysterious person was.

"hello, everyone, i'm producer rain, jung jihoon" he said, introducing himself.

"oh my god" said heeyul and smiled, feeling the most star struck she's ever been.

"i want to be a close hyung, or in heeyul's case, oppa. so i won't be using honorifics okay" he said and the thirteen of them nodded.

the group got into position to perform the signal song and once they were done they immediately had to start dancing.

"heeyul"

she nodded nervously "yes"

"you're really good" he said and smiled, making heeyul smile and bow.

"obviously you stand out a lot more being the only girl but you also blend in with them quite well" he said. "there are some parts where you can add more of a feminine touch. but overall it was very good" he said and nodded.

he then went on to explain the transformation of the stage and the importance of taking everything into consideration about a performance, not just singing and dancing.