―♡ c h a p t e r - t w o ♡―

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

e t e r n a l l y
♡― c h a p t e r - t w o ―♡
↳ l o t t e  w o r l d

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING PEOPLE EVERYONE UP LETS GO!"

various groans were heard as the loud voice rang through their ears.

"latte latte latte, world world world! come on everyone, repeat after me!" exclaimed sunoo as he chanted the words while walking back and forth in the bedroom.

one by one everyone started waking up and they slowly started chanting along with the young boy.

"first of all, it's too early for all of this. second of all, you idiots it's lotte world not latte world" said jay before laying back down.

to enjoy their last weekend before preparing for their debut, the eight membered group decide to visit lotte world.

"oppa, it's time to wake up" said heeyul as she shook the older boy awake.

"just give me seven more minutes" he said before pulling her back into bed with him.

almost giving in, the girl slowly closed her eyes before quickly shooting them back open.

"i know what your trying to do and nope not happening" she said before getting up.

the boy groaned before finally rubbing his eyes and waking up.

"well it was worth a try" he said and shrugged his shoulders.

after a lot of rushing, bickering about breakfast, and trying to decide the order of seating, the group finally arrived to the theme park.

most of them were peacefully sleeping on the way there until sunoo started playing music to start waking them up.

"oh my god finally"

"hurry up and get out!"

"guys! my legs are sleep and i can't get up"

were some of the things heard as they exited the van.

"i say we go to the gift shop first" said heeyul with a bright smile on her face.

"noooo! let's go on the rides first" said niki jumping up and down in excitement.

"can we get food? we haven't eaten yet" said heeseung.

"we?! you're the only one that didn't eat because you were too busy snoring" replied jay.

"let's split into groups of two and then meet up again for lunch" said jungwon.

"yes! as expected from our leader" said heeyul while clapping, trying to tease the younger boy.

after a long game of rock paper scissors, the pairs were: heeyul and heeseung, jake and sunghoon, jay and jungwon, and sunoo and niki.