―♡ c h a p t e r - f o u r ♡―

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

e t e r n a l l y
♡― c h a p t e r - f o u r ―♡
↳ m y f i r s t a n d l a s t

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"five, six, seven, eight!"

"heeyul! look at the angle of your leg, you're at the center you can't raise it higher than the others!" yelled the choreographer as this had been the third time heeyul had messed up that move.

"yes i'm sorry" she said as the eight of them got repositioned to start again.

enhypen's debut was only a week away. they were all very tired, constantly being in the practice room rehearsing for their showcase.

heeyul ran her hands through her long blue colored hair, in frustration. she had already mastered the choreography, but for some reason, she was out of it today. the exhaustion from the past couple of days getting to her. 

"five six seven eight!"

this time she got the angle right but for the move after, she moved her arm and head slower than the others.

she bowed and sighed, quickly apologizing for her error again.

the oldest of them sighed. "heeyul-ah be serious about this! we have a showcase in less than a week" he said. "is this not important to you?"

heeyul opened her eyes wide in shock. "of course it is" she responded.

"then why do you keep messing up"

heeyul frustratingly ran her fingers through her hair before giving him a response "i don"t know?! maybe because i'm tired, because i'm nervous"

"don't you think we're tired too! we're all working just as hard as you are. well maybe even more since suddenly you can't get the dance right" he yelled.

"hyung, maybe you should calm down a little bit. we're all feeling a bit stressed right now" said jake, placing a hand on heeseung's shoulder in attempts to calm him down.

"this has been a constant thing all week! she needs to get her shit together or she'll mess up during the actual performance" he said.

"what happened when you couldn't memorize some of the lyrics before we started recording the album? all of us helped you out! oh but mr 'iland's ace, bighit's ace' over here can't help one of his members when they're having trouble?" she said with a scoff.

this is the first time any of them had ever gotten into this big of an argument. sure they had some before, but none of them ever involved yelling to this degree, nonetheless needed some of the others to get involved before it got too out of hand.

"sol, look at me" said jay, calling her by the nickname she had for her birth name.

"just ignore him, we're all having a hard time right now" he said looking into her eyes. he looked at them and saw something he had never seen before. a mix of hurt, anger, and sadness.

heeseung was one of the members she was closest to, and for him to suddenly lash out at her like that was a first.

heeyul's phone then suddenly rang. making the screen brightly light up, catching everyone's attention.