―♡ c h a p t e r - six ♡―

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

e t e r n a l l y
♡― c h a p t e r - s i x ―♡
↳ i - l a n d f l a s h b a c k
e p . t w o : p a r t  o n e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

it was eight in the morning when the iland alarm started beeping.

"ten minutes until the first test is revealed" said the narrator.

everyone started yelling "ten minutes?!"

immediately all the iland boys started running around, rushing to the bathroom or the item room.

meanwhile heeyul was already sitting in her chair waiting for everyone to start showing up.

she had already been up for about twenty minutes before the alarm started ringing. since she had been up earlier, she decided to change and do a light makeup, not expecting for them to start filming so soon.

"wow, heeyul's already here!" yelled k as he sat in his chair.

heeyul laughed at his comment "oppa i've been waiting for ten minutes already" she said.

"noona i'm nervous" said daniel as he sat in his chair. "me too, i'm scared whenever i come here" she said.

the lights dimmed before the narrator began speaking again. "from now on, you have a shared destiny" he said.

the voice then began to explain the rules for the four tests.

"now, the first test on iland. the signal song"

"no way!" yelled heeyul, the songs lyrics and choreography started popping up on the screen.

the thirteen of them watched and listened to the song in awe.

"nicholas, what am i gonna do" she told the boy sitting next to her as she sunk into her chair. nicholas laughed at her exaggerated reaction. "heeyulie it'll be okay" he said.

"i think those that are close to the center have the most parts" said jay.

"up until part eight they are at the center at least twice"

"i think we should practice the dance first" said heeyul. "obviously learning the dance will be the hardest part. we should start learning it, and after a while come back and decide our parts" she said.

the others agreed with her, so they parted their own ways and started practicing.

she was going to use a private practice room when she accidentally walked into one with youngbin and jake already inside.

"oh I'm sorry" she said and bowed.

"no no no it's okay" said youngbin. she saw the two boys sitting on the floor out of breath and frustrated.

"do you guys need any help" she asked and sat on the floor across from them.

"yes please, we haven't been training for long so memorizing is still hard" said jake.