―♡ c h a p t e r - o n e ♡―

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

e t e r n a l l y
♡― c h a p t e r - o n e ―♡
↳ s p e c i a l

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"everyone, let's get ready to leave" said the manager.

various groans and yes' were heard throughout the room.

heeyul turned around to lay on her stomach. she lifted her head and saw jake still asleep in front of her.

she smiled and reached over to his bunk, quickly running her hand through his hair.

"jakey~" she said dragging out the 'y'. "it's time to wake up"

the boy turned around to look at her and smiled. happy that the first thing he'll be seeing every morning will be heeyul.

"good morning baby" he said in english before laying his head back on his pillow.

"baby?" she asked with a confused look on her face.

the boy smiled and nodded before leaving his bunk to get ready.

heeyul layed back down and let out a happy sigh. excited to start her new journey as a soon-to-be kpop idol.

rubbing her eyes, heeyul decided to finally get out of bed. knowing that most of the boys were still sleeping, she took the opportunity to be the first one to shower.

she quickly picked her outfit and ran to the bathroom.

after her morning routine she walked out of the bathroom wearing a black leather skirt and white tshirt. the skirt highlighting her small waist and wide hips.

"wah noona you look so pretty" said sunoo as she walked into the 'make-up room'.

"i know" she said with a laugh and sassily flipped her hair behind her back.

she sat down next to sunoo and started doing her make up and quickly straightened her hair once she was done.

by that time many of the boys were in the room in the process of drying their hair.

"heeyul-ah you look so fancy today" said heeseung as he quickly scanned her outfit.

"yul-ie's the only one dressed nicely and the rest of us are wearing sweats" said sunghoon.

the girl shrugged her shoulders "i mean someone's got to look good for the viewers" she said before winking at one of the cameras.

she left the room and quickly made some eggs and kimchi for everyone, making the seven boys pile into the kitchen at the smell of food.

"at first i was hopeless, but now i know we'll have someone to keep us fed" jungwon joked making everyone laugh.

heeyul sent a glare to the younger boy. "yah, i never said i would do anything of the sort" she said. "but there's no issue as long as i'm not the one washing dishes" she continued before eating a piece of kimchi.