―♡ c h a p t e r - t e n ♡―

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

e t e r n a l l y
♡― c h a p t e r - t e n ―♡

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

to the groups surprise, they had the following day off.

having nothing else to do heeyul spent her morning laying in bed. and not long after she woke up the first thing that popped into her head was her kiss with sunghoon.

did she feel bad out it? yes and no?

she couldn't deny that she liked it because she very much did. but it also made her realize that she's kissed two of her members.

and at the same time, she thinks that she shouldn't feel bad because there are plenty of people her age that are in relationships, or kiss multiple people.

but of course she can't completely compare herself to others because she's an idol and spends everyday with those two people.

then another question popped into her head.

do i have any special feelings for jake or sunghoon?

they both have such amazing personalities and are also extremely attractive, anyone would have a crush on them.

"noona" said sunoo, interrupting her thoughts.

"are you okay?" he asked as he peeked his head into her bunk.

heeyul nodded, "why do you ask?"

the boy shrugged, "well you've been staring at the ceiling for a good fifteen minutes now" he said.

"oh really? i guess i zoned off then" she replied.

she decided it was finally time to get out of bed.

after washing up and changing into a new set of comfier clothes she made her way to the kitchen. while pouring herself a glass of juice she felt someone's arms wrap around her waist.

"good morning" said sunghoon, placing his chin on her shoulder.

"good morning" she replied.

he leaned over and placed a kiss on her cheek before pulling away.

"do you know if anyone's ordered breakfast?" he casually asked, as heeyul's eyes widened at the sudden gesture.

but she shook her head.

calling out for another member, he left the kitchen.

"sol!" exclaimed jake.

she turned around and saw the boy giving her a warm smile.

"what's up?" she asked while returning the gesture.

"i was talking with the others and no one really feels like cooking or getting delivery, so i was gonna go to the restaurant around the corner. do you wanna come with me?" he asked.

the girl didn't plan on going anywhere but she didn't want him going alone either, so she said yes.

it was heeyul's favorite season of the year, winter. as soon as they stepped out of the building, she smiled at the feeling of the cool winter air against her skin.

as she felt the breeze in the air and the left over snow from the previous night, she quickly realized that her sweatshirt would not do justice to protect her from the cold.

"are you okay" asked jake, seeing as the girl had her arms wrapped around her torso.

she hesitated but nodded, "yeah, just a bit cold"