―♡ c h a p t e r - f i v e ♡―

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

e t e r n a l l y
♡― c h a p t e r - f i v e ―♡
↳ b o r d e r : d a y o n e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋʟɪs

                 01 ɪɴᴛʀᴏ : ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ - 01:48
                 02 ɢɪᴠᴇɴ - ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ - 03:03    
                 03 ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ (20 ᴄᴜʙᴇ) - 03:09
                 04 ɪɴᴛᴇʀʟᴜᴅᴇ : ᴇᴄʟɪᴘs - 02:30
                 05 10 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs - 03:14
                 06 ғʟɪᴄᴋᴇʀ - 02:24
                 07 ᴏᴜᴛʀᴏ : ᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ - 01:55

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"heeyul-ah! you have ten minutes to change and fix your hair and makeup" yelled one of the staff members.

the group quickly rushed into the room, panting as they had just finished performing let me in.

"okay everyone, three two one" yelled one of the stylists, as they quickly lifted up a curtain. and the boys turned around to give heeyul some privacy to change.

she changed into sparkly black shorts, crop top and high heeled boots.

"unnie how much time do i have" asked heeyul as she sat back down in a chair.

"five minutes, we have enough time" she said as they started touching up her hair and make up.

"shijakdwaesseo eclipse" sang jungwon as he walked behind heeyul.

"garyeojin geurimja sok" continued sunoo and imitated heeyul's dance while she sent them a glare through the mirror.

"yah, stop it" she said. "do you think i'll mess up" she asked.

"noona you'll do great! you have nothing to worry about" cheered sunoo.

"noona fighting!" cheered the three maknaes when she finally stood up from her chair.

"wow those make you so tall" said sunghoon, referring to her boots. "hoonie i'm nervous" she said while giving him a back hug and placing her chin on his shoulder.

"heeyul it's time!" yelled a staff member. she shook her shoulders and walked to the stage. she put on her mic and in ears and within seconds she was standing alone on the stage, waiting for the music to start.

"i feel sparks"

she sang her first line and she felt different for many reasons.

one because it was her first time performing without the boys, so it was very unusual to her. and second because she felt a rush she had never felt before. because she was alone, the adrenaline she left made her belt out the lyrics with so much more feeling and lead her to deliver a beautiful performance.