01

IN THE PALACE where the queen resides as two people are standing in the luxurious crib looking at the infant who's sleeping as the maids are bowing their heads unable to look at the person without being scared to look at him

IN THE PALACE where the queen resides as two people are standing in the luxurious crib looking at the infant who's sleeping as the maids are bowing their heads unable to look at the person without being scared to look at him. the emperor looked at the newborn baby with an unreadable face as the other person beside him looked at the baby with a smile.

a chill ran down the maid's neck when they suddenly heard a cold and deep voice. "so... this is my child?" the emperor asked the poor maid who was shaking in fear beside him.

"yes, your majesty." the maid named Amana said as she is still bowing and shaking in fear.

"Did the queen even name that thing?" he asked again as he still didn't look away from the baby as Amana spoke again to the emperor. "her majesty named the newborn child Antanasia in her last breath, your majesty."

a heavy silence hung in the air until the emperor finally spoke again. "Antanasia De Alger Obelia, to think she name her child immortal without my permission," he said as the infant opened her eyes and look at her father as he saw her smiling at him.

"take her to the emerald palace from now on she will be treated as a princess, buy all the things a baby would need and you." he looks at Amana and spoke again. "you will be the one who's in charge of that palace and will make sure that this thing will be in no harm or else I'll make sure to kill everyone in that palace once I heard that the princess is hurt and unwell."  the maid was surprised but she nodded in response.

the emperor finally left the room as the only ones who were left inside the room are the maids of the queen, the infant and the imperial knight, Felix.

Felix looked at the baby as he took her in his arms with the permission of the maid. he looked at her with care and love as the infant also looked at him while smiling which made him smile too. "I'll make sure that his majesty will love and cherish her highness and make sure that you'll have a wonderful childhood in the palace with his majesty by your side," he said as he hug her gently.

─────────────────────

it's been a year since the princess has been residing in the emerald palace and right now she's outside sitting in the grass while playing with some flowers that she picked a while ago while she was walking around the imperial garden. being in the emerald palace is starting to get boring for the one-year-old as all she does is sleep, eat, play and then sleep again. right now, she's still thinking about how is she alive when she died by jumping on the roof to end her miserable life? all that was cut off when someone called her.

"your highness?" the princess looked at the person who called her as she saw her favourite nanny. "Amana!" she immediately stands up and runs towards her nanny to hug her. Amana was the only one she trust in the palace as she was the only one who raised her and takes care of her when she was a baby.