016

THE TOUR CONTINUES in the sapphire palace as antanasia being their tour guide

THE TOUR CONTINUES in the sapphire palace as antanasia being their tour guide. "i want to stay here forever, adopt me, nas," valkyria spoke as she hugged nas' right arm.

antanasia rolled her eyes. "no thank you, i don't want an annoying pest around the palace." she bluntly said. valkyria gasped and shouted at her. "this girl dares to call me a pest!" but antanasia just ignored her.

the others just looked at them with their another bickering session. "is there a day where these two don't fight at all?" lucas asked them.

"no, so get used to it." royin said.

lucas looked at them then spoke. "you know, since it's only the two of us here in the back, i wanted to ask you, do you perhaps... like antanasia?" royin looked at him for a second then looked away.

"if you're still questioning me because of what happened a while ago, as i said, i don't mean it, okay? i just like her as a friend." lucas looked at him in a cold gaze then spoke. "good,  because i don't want you to like her at all, because you don't deserve her at all."

royin raised an eyebrow by this. "and you? do you think you deserve her? right, i don't think so." the two stopped walking as they looked at each other with a cold stare.

"how would you know that i do not deserve her? i knew her since we're kids and i even gave her a gift when she left to study in arlanta. yet, you didn't even give her anything because you're nothing but a commoner~." after lucas finished those sentences, royin punched him which made the girls look at them.

"hey, stop that! we're not in arlanta you dumbass!" akari said as she tried to stop them.

"you two are an embarrassment, please stop." yua said.

"what is happening here?" felix said as he heard the chaos happening in the hallway.

"ah- sir robane, please help me stop this!" akari pleaded with the red-haired knight.

"please stop this or his majesty will come here for you two." felix said as he yanked them apart.

─────────────────────

"seriously you two... are you being immature? why would you two suddenly fight in here?" antanasia spoke furiously as she looked at the two as their face full of bruises. "we're sorry..." the two boys said.

"i'm glad that only felix saw what was happening or else if some maids or other knights knew what happened a while ago, dad might know and banned you guys from coming here." while antanasia was lecturing the boys, the girls were just looking at them while eating.

"a lot happened on this day, huh?" valkyria said as she took a sip of her tea. "yeah, i'm exhausted right now." akari said as she stretched her arms. "I felt that." yua said as she ate her steak.