020

THE GRAND BANQUET was held and everyone was waiting for the main guests of the event to show up

THE GRAND BANQUET was held and everyone was waiting for the main guests of the event to show up. claude had both of his daughters on his side. 

"make way for his majesty, emperor claude de alger obelia her highness, crown princess antanasia de alger obelia! and her highness, princess athanasia de alger obelia!"  subconsciously athy froze at the sight of everyone staring at them with their judgmental eyes. she hesitated and   noticed. 

"what's the matter?" 

'i— i've never stood in front of this many people… i'm scared.' athanasia thought as she shivered a bit. 

the emperor raised his head, his eyes flashing at everyone making them get chills down their spine. everyone bowed, lowering their heads. 'i'm proud to be his daughter.' she thought as she smiled a bit enjoying the view.

"i can make them keep their head down like that until the ceremony is over if you want." 

"n— no."

"but dad, that would be unfair to those girls who waited months and years for this," nas said as she smiled at them.

"yeah, what sister said! it's okay daddy, i have you and my sister by my side. " athy said as she smiled sweetly at them.

they had gracefully walked down even though athy was trying to hide her trembling. "i didn't take you for the type to get nervous about such trivial things." 

'this is a pretty big deal though?' 

"considering how you were ripping my hair out and hitting my face when you were little, dancing in front of the crowd shouldn't be much of an ordeal." 

"pfft-" nas covered her mouth trying not to laugh out loud. 

"n—n-no way. i don't remember doing such a thing. such a joke daddy." 

"you were an insolent little thing, even back then the same goes to you, antanasia."

"ahh, stop teasing me." the two girls said at the same time.

athanasia and claude were the first to dance. the two started dancing gracefully as nas just watched them on the side. 

'they look like a beautiful fairy that came out in the fairy tale …' nas thought as she just watched them until — athanasia stomped on claude's foot. nas stopped herself from laughing after seeing her favourite part. the dance was over and everyone clapped. 

"that was a good show!" nas said to the two.

"how about you sister, are you going to dance?" athy asked the white-haired girl.