012

IT'S BEEN A WEEK since the fight happened and Nas keeps trying to be friends with the guy named Royin whenever she sees him

IT'S BEEN A WEEK since the fight happened and Nas keeps trying to be friends with the guy named Royin whenever she sees him. meanwhile, Royin keeps avoiding the girl because he thinks she's annoying and keeps butting his business.

"will you just leave me alone? you have been bothering me since the incident happened. I have enough of you following me like a lost puppy." Royin said as he looked down at the girl who's also staring at him.

"well, I won't be following you if you just say yes." She said as she defended herself.

"As I said I don't want to be friends with a royal brat like you." he said as he started to walk away to the girl. but Nas followed him again. "come on~ it's not that bad having friends you know? You're always lonely like they're scared of you or something."

"because they are scared of me you idiot. I'm called a cold hunter for a reason." the ravenette said to the white-haired girl.

"oh yeah! I'm curious why you are called a cold hunter?" Nas asked him.

"because I'm cold to the people around here and I don't need friends they disappoint me."

"just try~ I promise being friends with me won't disappoint you at all!" Nas said as she brought up her hands.

"why do you even want to be friends with a commoner?" Royin asked as he got curious.

"well... I don't know, I just think you're cool and yeah- now be my friend Royin!" She said as she pointed her finger at the boy.

"whatever, go back to your blueberry friend she might be looking at you." be said as he started to walk away.

"but she's busy flirting with Ijekiel. So I only have you." She said as she sighed heavily.

"not my fault goodbye." he started walking very fast.

"Eh?! No, come back here Royin!" She said as she's trying to catch up to the tall guy.

"Slow down you Titan boy!"

"Hah try me."

─────────────────────

everything went smoothly day by day Royin and Antanasia started talking whenever they had a chance and he also got close to Akari and Ijekiel. several students got jealous of Royin because he's friends with the three famous students in arlanta.

"man, being with you guys is a mess, a lot of people are threatening me," Royin said as he's eating his pasta.

"I bet most of them are because of how close you are to the princess," Ijekiel said as he's drinking his tea.

"yeah, some of the letters asked if I'm going out with Antanasia, crazy right?" after he said those Antanasia choked on her cookie. "ah! Nas here, drink water quickly!" Akari said, giving the water to Nas.