04

IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS since the incident happened and the day Diana died by giving birth to her younger sister, the protagonist of the manhwa she's in

IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS since the incident happened and the day Diana died by giving birth to her younger sister, the protagonist of the manhwa she's in. listening to the nobles bicker like dogs barking to each other is not entertaining at all. she looked over at her father who's also looking at the bickering nobles with uninterested eyes, his head was propped against his left hand, his right index finger tapping impatiently against the armrest of his throne.

then suddenly the noble requested something from the emperor. "your majesty! I suggest for her highness to have a fiance."  at what the noble just said. Claude glared at him making the noble shrink to fear.

"no," he growled.

"but your majesty!" he glared at them one more time making them quiet.

"I said no. my daughter is not marrying someone." the emperor looked at them very coldly as they shivered.

"but your majesty! We need them to get married otherwise it will make a bad reputation to the empire!" Antanasia closed her eyes, looking at them with bored eyes. Claude, noticing this dismissed the meeting at once. when they all exited the meeting room, Claude turned to Antanasia who sighed tiredly, eyes still closed.

he stand up quietly and scooped Antanasia up and held her tightly, earning a squeak from the younger. Antanasia blushed. "dad! please put me down. it's embarrassing." Claude chooses to ignore her and walks out with Antanasia still secured in his arms and Felix following behind.

"Let's go for a walk."

Antanasia just nodded and rested her head on her father's shoulder, looking dazedly at the passing scenery and not long after, she saw a familiar bundle of joy biting the gold statue. she grinned and was about to greet her when she was suddenly but gently dropped at the ground by her father. she silent herself seeing the look on his face.

"What."

Athanasia flinched hearing the cold voice.

"Is this filthy bug doing in my palace.."

Antanasia gulped and held Claude's right hand, squeezing it tightly. Claude glanced over at her for a moment before turning his attention at the child, though he still squeezed the smaller hand back gently.

*CLANG*