015

HAVING A TOUR in the sapphire palace is a bit too much for the princess especially when the certain grape girl kept asking a lot of things to our lovely crown princess

"so, you really own the sapphire palace?" valkyria kept asking her friend. antanasia groaned. "yes, and stop with that already, you've kept asking me that for hours already," antanasia said, she had enough of the grape girl.

"i was just asking~ why you gotta be so rude"

'are you trying to sing?-' antanasia thought as she remembered the song in her past.

"the sapphire palace is so big and clean, unlike royin's place." yua bluntly said which made the ravennette look at her.

"well, i'm sorry, but I'm not that rich like you four are, and i was in the academy for quite a long time." royin huffed and crossed his arms.

"okay, that's enough you always make fun of royin too much." akari scolded yua as they started going to her room.

as they reach antanasia chamber, valkyria immediately opens the door and starts looking around. "valkyria, don't just open the door as if you owned it." akari scolded the girl as the girl just ignored her.

"it's fine..." antanasia said as she sweat dropped on the two.

"oh, your room is glamorous," royin said as he looked around. antanasia smiled widely. "why thank you! well, my nanny, the head maid amana, was the one who decorated it when I was a kid." she said as she started remembering their sweet memories together.

"but where's your Nanny though?" royin asked.

"i don't -" before antanasia could finish her sentence, the door opened widely revealing her sister athanasia, lilian and her nanny.

"your highness! oh, how i missed you." amana said as she ran to hug antanasia.

"i miss you too, nana." she smiled as she also hugged her nanny.

"can i also hug my sister now too?" athy said as she started jumping because of how excited she is meeting her older sister again.

"of course, my apologies, princess." amana said as she let go of antanasia. athanasia smiled widely as she went to hug nas. "sissy! i miss you, how was arlanta? did you have fun? also-" before athanasia can continue, nas went to cut her off.

"okay athy, don't get too excited about it, and i also miss you too." antanasia hugged her sister tightly.

"you missed a lot of things, sister."