014

THE NEW YEAR came a few days after the winter star ended, and another semester has begun in the academy

THE NEW YEAR came a few days after the winter star ended, and another semester has begun in the academy. antanasia and her friends had come back to their dorms and classes started again. It's been six years since she left obelian empire, and it seems that six of them will be graduating earlier than expected.

"oh my, i can't believe that we're graduating so soon," antanasia whined thinking about graduation.

royin looked at her confused. "isn't that a great thing that you're coming home after years of you being here?" royin asked the girl who was whining.

she kept whining. "shut up, you don't understand how tough it is being a princess and the future heir of the obelian empire It sucks," antanasia said as she crossed her arms.

akari chuckled. "well, i'm quite excited about graduating because I can be a knight now, and I'll be able to protect you and be by your side." akari spoke to them while smiling.

"i don't want to go home. it's a bit boring in the manor, not only that, once i go home, i'm sure someone will be pestering me once again." valkyria groaned as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"well, i do not mind going home. i can just practice swordsmanship or something." yua said as she ate her steak.

"how about you, royin? what are you going to do once you graduate?" akari asked the ravenette.

"i don't know... travelling, i guess?" royin unsurely spoke to them.

"if only you guys are allowed to go to stay in the palace for days, then i would have invited you four," antanasia said as she sighs.

valkyria smiled at this statement. "you can ask your majesty! i also want to go to the palace. i want to see if there's a handsome man there." she boldly said to the princess.

akari shook her head. "you're too honest that you just want to go just to see some handsome dudes there," she said as she sweatdropped.

"come on, i just don't want to go home yet. you got a big deal there, blueberry?" valkyria challenges the bluenette as akari just rolled her eyes on the purple-haired.

"hm, I'll try to ask Dad about it. I'll send him a letter and try to see if he'll allow it though i'm not sure if he'll let royin since he's a boy."

royin chuckled by this. "overprotective dad i see~" royin teased the girl.

"shut up, titan boy."

"oh yeah, have you guys heard the rumors?" valkyria spoke to them, which made them look at her. "what rumors?" akari asked.

"they said, some students are disappearing out of nowhere like someone is kidnapping them," valkyria explained to the group.

"oh, those rumors. they said, princess oegwauisa elise, vanished without a trace, some said she doesn't want to study anymore then fled, some said she got kidnapped so i'm not sure what's the real reason behind it," yua said as she ate another steak.