013

TIME PASSED BY and today is now winter break in arlanta and all students are allowed to go outside to explore the city

TIME PASSED BY and today is now winter break in arlanta and all students are allowed to go outside to explore the city. the four decided to go to a cozy café where they can just relax and be warm.

"it's a bit boring don't you guys think?" antanasia spoke in a bored tone as she put her feet on top of the table. the blue-haired lady sighed as she spoke. "your highness! put your feet down, that's unladylike of you." akari scolded her for acting unladylike outside where there's a lot of people that might see her.

antanasia chuckled a little by this as she spoke. "you're acting like a mom right now, kiki." she teased her lovely friend. but then, they both heard their other friend spoke. "nas, are you even a princess? because you don't act like one sometimes." royin said as he savoured his tea.

nas pouted a little by this. "my apologies." she sarcastically remarked as she continues speaking. "but i'm not even in the palace so i do not care if i don't act one. i mean, i just want to be comfortable with you guys because i thought that you won't judge me for trying to loosing up with my friends." nas explained to them as she sighed.

somehow, this made royin feel a little bad for what he said to her. as he was about to speak, he was cut off by ijekiel. "aren't you going to be the next heir in the obelian empire your highness?" ijekiel asked the princess.

"hm? why yes, but dad is not that old yet so i can still enjoy my life as what he said to me, and also, please call me nas since we're friends now, aren't we?" she smiled at him as he nodded in response while blushing for a bit.

"but then again, don't you think that you should study how to become an empress? so that in the future you already know what to do." akari said to the princess as the boys agreed on what she said.

nas scoffed at this. "you guys are acting like my parents right now, and to answer your question, i know what i'm doing so please, stop acting like you guys know everything." she huffed as she turned her head on the window.

the three felt bad especially akari as they went a bit too far. they completely overstep their boundaries as they forget that antanasia has the highest rank between them and they also almost forgot how identical she is to the emperor despite not having blond hair like her father. "ehem, i apologize for overstepping, your highness. i forgot my place as your friend and as one of your people." akari spoke in a sincere voice as nas sighed.

"no need to apologize." antanasia said as she felt a bit bad now that she got mad at them so she decided to change the topic. "by the way, royin?" she called the ravenette as the lad looked at her. "can we go to your house? i'm quite curious where you live." royin was a bit shocked by this since he didn't expect that someone would be curious about where he lives, especially for someone who's a princess.

he finally composed himself as he replied. "well, i don't know. my home is not big like a mansion nor a palace, so i'm not sure if you high ranks people will like it," royin said as he looked away at her.