018

COUPLE OF DAYS left until our dear athanasia's birthday, and right now lucas and her are together in the dance practice room

COUPLE OF DAYS left until our dear athanasia's birthday, and right now lucas and her are together in the dance practice room. "lucas, practice dancing with me!" athy said as she looked at the Magician.

"no." 

"i think i might end up dancing with my dad at my debutante. but we have a big height difference, see?" athy said as she measured claude's height. "I'll be wearing shoes with pointy heels, so what if i step on him?"

he raised an eyebrow. "so you're asking me to turn into a grown-up just so i can practice with you?" lucas asks as he takes a bite of his apple.

"weren't you around the same height as my dad back then? not only that, aren't you supposed to be 18 if so why are you so small?" an irk appeared in his forehead by the princess' statement. "you! why would i?"

"dear Lucas, the most powerful being in the world and the prettiest boy-warlock in all the realms! won't you please? hmmm?" athy said as she tried using her cuteness on him.

lucas looked at her at the moment as her tactics won't work on him before summoning a paper, which scared athy. "i'm too busy, so play with this instead." 

athanasia got startled by the paper as she looked at him "what is this thing?!you're just lying around all the time anyway! what could you possibly be busy doing?" she groaned.

"i'm busy breathing every day." lucas casually said.

"can you at least give it a face?" athy asked as she looked at the plain paper body.

athanasia started dancing with the paper as lucas just looked at her.

"ahh!" Athy falls as she accidentally steps on the paper.

"having fun mopping the floor?" lucas asked as he teased her.

"what even is this?! it's so weak! it doesn't even have joints! it can't even hold me up if i fall! look, it's so floppy and weird like a ghost." athy said as she looked at the paper.

"harsh, you're hurting its feeling,"  lucas said.

"huh? isn't it just a doll? can it understand what i'm saying?" 

"of course not," lucas said as athy looked at him angry which made him laugh.

"can't you make a doll that's more like a real person?"

"does it look like there's anything i can't do?"

after they talked for a while the door opened revealing antanasia. "i apologize for disturbing you two. i was just bored at my palace, so that's why I decided to come here, and my friends went home for the time being to get ready in your debutante." she said as she smiled at them.