Ch.1 Groupchat

~Y/n pov~

I shared my soulmate's pain.

As a kid, scratches and such were pretty normal since kids are pretty clumsy.

Though, as I got older, the bruises kept coming. I assumed that my soulmate played a sport or something.

However, if they didn't...well I don't even want to think about that.

I'm unsure if I have one soulmate or more. Most people have one soulmate, some people have two or three.

It's rare to get anymore than that but sometimes it happens.

You'll know when you've met all the soulmates you are meant to have because you'll feel complete.

Even if you found a soulmate, you'll still feel like something's missing and that's how you know you've got another soulmate.

Soulmates don't only share pain, if that was it I'm sure it'd be pretty hard to find them.

When you first touch them, you get this tingly feeling and you just know that they're your soulmate.

Unlike some people, I wasn't in a rush to find my soulmate or soulmates. It wasn't that I wasn't bothered about them.

More like, if I didn't meet them during school, then I want to be able to get a job and get my life on track before I start searching.

For now, I was mostly content.

I was an only child and my parents were often overseas so I was pretty lonely.

I did art and gaming in my free time and spent a lot of time on my phone because I didn't have much to do.

At school, I had a few close friends but I wasn't too outgoing, being slightly introverted.

It was a surprise when my phone started repeatedly going off.

I picked it up and checked my messages, I was added to this group chat.

~*~

Twins + Bendy boy

Stupid twin

Who tf changed my name?

Onigiri simp

Idk who it was but it's the truth

Stupid twin

Shut yer trap, Samu!

Bendy boy

Someone has joined the chat but no one added them.

Stupid twin

I didn't even notice Oi speak

Y/n

Idk why I'm here...wait no one added me?

Stupid twin

Let's just remove them

Bendy boy

No wait, I've been bored lately it might be interesting

Y/n

If I'm staying can you all introduce yourself?

Onigiri simp

I'm Miya Osamu and the stupid twin is Atsumu.

Stupid twin

I hate it here >:(

Bendy boy

I'm Suna Rintaro.

Y/n

Wait... aren't you all in the Inarizaki volleyball club?

Stupid twin

Are you a fan?

Y/n

No but my friend likes volleyball so I've heard of you...wait a min.

Onigiri simp

Not everyone is your stupid fan

Y/n

This you?

This you?

Bendy boy

Oml

Onigiri simp

Can we keep it?

Stupid twin

Kindly ✨stfu✨

Y/n

Oh I forgot to introduce myself
I'm L/n Y/n

~*~
_____________________________________
531 words

A/n I wanted to make this but I have no idea what to write. I feel like all the texting parts will be short, I'm not very good with texting but when they meet irl I think I'll stop doing the texting parts and the other parts should hopefully be longer.