Ch.3 Same soulmate

~Author pov~

The first one to notice the twins had the same soulmate was of course, their mother.

They usually had quite a few bruises, but some of them were exactly identical and this happened to often to just be a coincidence.

It was then she realised, they probably had the same soulmate.

Their mother wasn't sure whether to tell them or wait for them to figure it out for themselves, but she eventually realised, they probably wouldn't figure it out.

After a few years, she finally decided to tell them.

Their reactions wasn't great but she expected this.

~*~

"What!? I have to share a soulmate with stupid Samu?"

"It's not like I'm happy about it either." The twin retorted.

"Whoever your soulmate is, you can't always be fighting over them, so you'll have to learn to share." Their mother scolded. (Roll credits)

~*~

When they started attending Inarizaki, their mother decided to just give them both their own rooms to stop them fighting as often.

They did fight still but after fights they seemed like they were closer.

Their dad was a business man and not home often and their mother started joining him on business trips because the twins could look after themselves and she missed him.

~*~

Atsumu knocked on the door of Osamu's room.

Osamu looked up as Atsumu approached him, sitting on the other side of his bed.

"I've decided to just deal with the fact that we have to share...anyway I'd rather share with you than anyone else." Atsumu smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, I agree. Let's try not to fight too much. I don't actually hate you, y'know. You're not that bad of a brother even though you lie and steal." Osamu replied.

"Hey!"

It looked like things were going to be alright after all.

Of course there would definitely be fighting and stuff but I'd probably turn out alright in the end.

~*~

_____________________________________
350 words

A/n in the first chapter I did a bit about how Y/n felt about soulmates so I wanted to do a bit about how the twins felt about soulmates