Ch.7 Sick

~Y/n pov~

I woke up with a pounding feeling in my head, making me groan in pain.

Guess I'm not going to school.

I text my mum to tell her I was ill so she would ring the school.

The twins will probably pick me up so I should probably text them...on second thought, I might just text Osamu because I don't feel like dealing with Atsumu right now.

I shot a quick text to Osamu to tell him.

Then, I curled into my blanket and ignored the pain, well tried. It was hard, but I managed to get sleep, if only a little.

~*~

~Osamu pov~

I got a text from Y/n telling me she was ill and we could come over after school but right now she had a bad headache and don't want Atsumu making it worse.

That explains the small pang of pain in my head, though I could deal with it.

Atsumu whined about his head hurting but I decided not to say anything and just tell him after school.

~*~

After practice, I told Atsumu Y/n was ill and of course he was annoyed he wasn't told but he'll get over it.

We went over to our house to grab our clothes and then went to the convenience store to pick up some ingredients.

~*~

~Y/n pov~

A knock sounded on the door, waking me from my light slumber.

I groaned slightly, before slowly getting up and wrapping a blanket around my body.

Slowly, I made my way down the stairs and unlocked the door, swinging it open.

Osamu and Atsumu stood there with a bag of stuff.

"Hi.." I mumbled opening the door further and stepping back so they could come in

I was feeling slightly light headed, before I even realised what was happening, my body started to fall.

Atsumu was quick to react, steadying me with his sturdy arms.

He sighed, "N/n don't push yourself."

"N/n?" I asked.

Atsumu grinned, "Cute right."

Suddenly, he scooped me up into his arms, holding me bridal style.

"Can't have you collapsing.." Atsumu smiled.

Osamu looked at me, "Where's your kitchen?"

I pointed down the hallway, as he nodded, patting my head gently before heading in the direction of the kitchen, taking the bag with him.

My blanket was still slightly wrapped around me, I tugged it up and snuggled into it, before resting my head on Atsumu's chest and curling into him.

I felt myself be pulled closer as the blonde twin started up the stairs, his gentle footsteps soothing me.

When he reached the top of the stairs, he glanced around, "Which room is yours?"