Ch.16 Miya twins fight

~Y/n pov~

Osamu told me that he didn't want to pursue volleyball and that he wanted to own an onigiri shop. I told him I'd help him, I didn't really have any dreams and honestly, making Osamu happy was enough for me.

Atsumu was obviously pursuing volleyball, all I could do is cheer him on.

Of course, Osamu hadn't told Atsumu and he happened to find out one practice.

So, they got into a fight.

"I made up my mind a long time ago. I told myself that I was gonna get a job dealing with food and food service, and that was that."

Atsumu simply glared at Osamu, not saying anything.

"Who says the one who sticks with volleyball is the most successful one by default, huh? I didn't pick this career outta some kind of compromise, or cuz I didn't think I could make it."

Atsumu still remained silent.

Osamu grabbed his twin by the collar, now yelling at him, "If you're so dang confident, so dang sure you'll be the happier one, then come back when we're eighty-year-old-geezers! Wait until then to laugh in my face and say you were happier!"

The blonde haired boy finally spoke, "Okay then, if that's the way you wanna do it, you're on!"

Look at me Samu, I've got all these monster hitters dancers to my tune. I'm havin' the time of my life right now, and you can't deny it!

Though I can say, in the end one twin wasn't happier than the other. They were both content with their jobs, enjoying everyday. And they had me, right along side them to pull them up and keep them going. They were both happy with their own choices and I'm glad.

~*~

_____________________________________
312 words

A/n two more chapters to go, though they'll probably both be short like this one.