Ch.9 Sleepover

~Y/n pov~

Atsumu put on a plain shirt and kept his boxers on, quickly brushed his teeth and then curled up into my bed.

I chuckled softly at the sleepy Atsumu.

Osamu wore the same outfit as Atsumu.

I stepped into my bathroom, brushing my time at the same time as Osamu, when he left I quickly peed and for changed.

When I stepped out the bathroom, I was surprised to see Osamu waiting for me.

He nodded in greeting, grabbing my hand as we stepped from the bathroom doorway into my room.

I turned the lamp on and turned out the light.

When I reached the bed, I nudged Atsumu slightly, "Hey Atsu budge up."

He groaned and mumbled under his breath for a few moments, before he shuffled onto the other side of the double bed.

I slid in, shuffling close to Atsumu as Osamu climbed in beside me.

After lying on my back a while, unable to sleep, I turned on my side to face Osamu, he was already facing me.

His eyes were still open but started to slowly close, showing he was on the verge of falling asleep.

I heard a bit of shuffling behind me and then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me again their chest.

"Tired?" I whispered softly, starting to get sleepy.

"Yeah." Atsumu mumbled, his voice sounded deeper than usual because he had been previously sleeping.

He buried his face in my neck, holding me securely against him.

Osamu shuffled a bit towards me, when he was close enough, I rested my head onto his arm, curling my body into his.

Warm and content, I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

It was probably the best sleep I ever got.

~*~

In the morning, I woke up a tangled mess.

My legs were tangled with Osamu's and his head was resting on my stomach.

Atsumu's arms were still around me, his face buried in my neck.

I shuffled a bit and that seemed to make Atsumu realise I was awake.

His grip on me loosened slightly, allowing me to turn so I was laying on my back, though now Osamu was almost laying on top on me.

"Atsumu?"

He hummed to show he was awake.

"Oh so you are awake?" I yawned slightly but felt pretty energised.

"I feel awake."

"Yeah, you were pretty tired yesterday, it was cute."

Atsumu puffed his cheeks, "Sorry I fell asleep."

"It's fine Osamu falls asleep all the time and sometimes you end up finishing the movie on your own and then carrying me to bed. Let me baby you every once in a while."

The blonde boy smiled, "Baby me as much as you want it's nice."

I smiled, reaching my hand up to play with his hair.