Ch. 11 Jealousy

~Y/n pov~

Osamu wanted to try out this new cafe, so he asked me to come with him and of course when Atsumu heard about this he had to come because he didn't want Osamu to have me to himself.

~*~

Osamu smirked smugly at Atsumu.

I was sat next to Osamu and across from Atsumu.

The waiter waltzed up to our table, "What do you want pretty lady?"

He completely ignored the presence of the twins and they got annoyed fast as he kept throwing flirty comments at me.

A muscular arm wrapped around my shoulder, as I was pulled against someone's chest. Namely Osamu.

He shot a glare at the waiter, Atsumu doing the same.

The waiter quickly took the order, cowering under their glares.

Osamu sighed as he finally walked away.

Quite a few girl and boys were staring at us, it was starting to make me feel slightly uncomfortable.

I jumped as Atsumu let out a growl while glaring at a few boys and surprising a few girls who were staring at me.

Sighing at his antics, I placed my smaller hand over his which was resting on the table.

He looked at me and then smirked as if saying 'did you see that? She's mine.'

After a few uncomfortable minutes, the waiter came over and silently placed down our orders.

I smiled, picking up my fork and eating my favourite cake.

"Y/n?"

I turned to Osamu, my mouth open as I was about to ask him what, when a fork full of cake was shoved in my mouth.

Since I wasn't expecting it, some frosting got onto the corner off my mouth.

"You have something on your face." Osamu said bluntly before leaning over and licking it off.

My face turned bright red as he smirked as if he had achieved something.

"No fair. Feed me N/n." Atsumu commanded.

Before he could react, I rammed a fork full of cake into his mouth, making the blonde choke.

He coughed slightly, "Very funny."

"Yeah I thought it was." I smiled sweetly.

Atsumu frowned.

"Fine you big baby." I leant over and gently place another fork full of cake his mouth.

He smiled and chewed on it happily.

Anyone else who happened to be looking at us now realised that they didn't stand a chance.

~*~

We walked down the street, away from the restaurant.

"What was that about early? Jealous?" I smirked.

Osamu looked away and didn't say anything.

Atsumu frowned, "Yeah we were. But your ours. I don't like sharing with Samu but I'd rather share with him than with anyone else."

The grey haired twin scoffed, "Wow something we actually agree on."

The twins pulled me into a tight hug, trapping me between them.

Leaning into the hug, I rested my head onto Osamu's chest as Atsumu's chest pressed into my back.

I felt myself melting into their touch as the butterflies came back.

Osamu was the first to pulling away, dragging me out of Atsumu's grip, "C'mon, we should get going."

"Yeah, it's cold." I shivered as their warmth was replaced with cold air.

I felt someone thing soft be pulled over my head, when I realised that Atsumu had given me his red hoodie.

It was extremely oversized, going down to my knees.

Atsumu chuckled as he saw how big it was at me, he ruffled my hair gently, holding my hand in his bigger one.

Osamu grabbed my other hand.

I inhaled the hoodie and it smelled just like Atsumu, it still had his body heat and the warmth enveloped me.

~*~

I sat on the kitchen counter, swinging my legs back and forth slightly as I watched Osamu cook.

The smell was heavenly.

Atsumu was in the shower.

Osamu hummed to himself, it was cute how concentrated he was.

He seriously loved food.

I listened to the satisfying sizzling sounds as a nice smell drifted around the kitchen, it was heavenly.

Osamu serves the food onto the plates, leaving them so the piping hot food would cool a bit.

The grey haired twin then walked over to me and enveloped my in a hug. He pulled away and pecked me on the lips.

What I didn't expect was for him to pick me up, my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist as he supported my butt with one hand, the other on the waist.

I squeaked, "What are you doing!?"

He chuckled but didn't say anything and instead, placed me on one of the chairs.

"Thanks.." I muttered, not bothering to wait for Atsumu and digging into the food.

Osamu doing the same.

The blonde haired twin came into the room, a few droplets of water dripping from his hair.

"You started eating without me.." he whined, then his face twisted into a smirk, "I guess I'll have to punish you later.~"

My face flushed as I whacked his chest, "Shut up."

Though, my hit was weak and he grabbed my hand that laid against his chest.

"I wasn't joking babe." He winked.

His twin sighed, "Eat first, we can do that later."

My face was bright red and I think my head was about to overheat.

I heard chuckling as they both smirked at me.

How I wish they were just joking.

~*~

Long story short, I couldn't walk for a week.

~*~

_____________________________________
932 words

A/n honestly don't know how this happened I was just going with the flow and she lost her virginity I'm sorry lol. Also I don't write sex scenes so yuh. Be disappointed.