Ch.13 Double date

~Y/n pov~

We were finally going on the double date that me and Emiko had planned.

Well not exactly planned, we just wanted to watch a film.

I heard knocking on the door, meaning the twins were here.

My footsteps thudded lightly down the stairs as I hopped off the bottom on.

I opened the door to greet them.

"Is that my hoodie?" Atsumu asked.

I smirked, "It's mine now."

The blonde boy chuckled, ruffling my hair, "Let's go."

Osamu grabbed my hand as we started walking.

Atsumu hurriedly locked the door before chasing after us.

"Ya left me again."

Osamu nodded, "Yeah it wasn't an accident."

I felt my other hand be grabbed as Atsumu caught up.

We walked in silence, swinging our hands back and forth.

I've been anticipating this movie for a while. (True why can't it come out already!)

~*~

"Y/n!" Emiko yelled running towards me and jumping on me.

I stumbled, barely managing to catch her.

The twins pulled their hands away so I could wrap my arms around the girl.

After a few seconds, she pulled away.

I peered around her to see Danny, the twins had walked over and started a conversation.

Though, Danny looked intimidated by them but still engaged in the conversation.

"I'm so excited." Emiko beamed.

"Yeah, same. If we continue to talk out here we'll miss the opportunity to get seats." I laughed.

Emiko whacked me over the head, "I know that silly! I got us tickets online before hand."

"Really? Thanks, I'll pay you back."

She put her hand on mine to stop me getting money out, "No need."

The twins came towards us, their height towering over ours, "C'mon let's get snacks."

They grabbed my hands, dragging me over as they bought snacks.

~*~

Emiko insisted she sat next to me, Danny was sat at the other side of her.

Osamu was sat next to me and there was a pouty Atsumu was next to him.

I pulled up both the hand rests, Emiko leant against me as soon as I did.

Bringing my hand up, I gently patted her head.

Emiko grabbed onto Danny's hand as they shared their popcorn.

Osamu held the popcorn and shared it with me and reluctantly shared it with Atsumu.

I smiled as the movie started playing.

An arm came wrapped around my shoulder, as I was pulled into Osamu's side.

My eyes lit up as an action scene was displayed.

~*~

_____________________________________
452 words

A/n this is short but I'm just really excited for Mugen train. I hope by the time this chapter comes out it has come out. I think it'll be out sometime in February? It did not. I'm still waiting 😕