Chapter 2

I sat on my throne. 5 years have passed since I killed the last 'King' and took over his place. Since then, nobody was able to take down my kingdom. I was the most feared curse on the Earth. Nobody was able to take me down, nobody was even as strong as I was.

"My Queen." I fixed my gaze down on one of my servants.

"The child has woken up." He bowed in front of me. I stood up. Walking past him towards the room where the kid was. I opened the doors and a bottle of vine flew my way. I easily dodged and the bottle hit the wall. It broke to many peaces. I sighed and made my way in.

He was throwing everything that came under his hands. Me being already annoyed, I lifted my hand up and everything including him began to hover.

"What the- Put me down!" He yelled. His body was upside down. I sat on the big bed and crossed my legs.

"No."

"Put me down!" He yelled. I closed my eyes.

"Not unless you calm down." I said. I could almost feel his glare at my older figure.

"You killed my parents! You, you killed everybody!" His voice began to crack as his eyes teared up.

"You... You're a monster!" At this point he couldn't help but cry. I rolled my eyes. I snapped with my fingers and everything fell on the ground. He rushed towards me and began to punch me as he cried.

"This is why I hate kids. They're so loud and annoying." I said as I picked him into my arms. He squirmed under my touch, but it was no good. He wasn't going anywhere.

"L-let me go you m-monster." He cried. I sighed and put my hand on his head. I stroked his pink hair gently. He gave up on getting away from me. He tugged on my shirt and cried even harder.

"I-I'm going to kill you. N-no matter what." He swore. I looked at him before grinned.

"Bet."