Chapter 45

(Third person pov)

Kugisaki made Gojo buy all of the clothes that she picked out for (Y/N) and Diavolo. Then, all of them returned to Jujutsu Tech. Surprisingly, (Y/N) didn't mind the first-years and Gojo around her. They actually spend quite a lot of time together.

And even though (Y/N) had figured out all of them, non of them could figure out her. Itadori spent a lot of time in the library. And he has read practically all of the books that were about the Queen. Each book was different, so he wasn't quite sure if some of the things were true about her.

He was asking Gojo as well, and he simply told him to read books that had a specific wax seal at the end. 'Wax seal of a dragon'.

That was what he said, so Itadori read all of those, and there were a lot of them

That was what he said, so Itadori read all of those, and there were a lot of them. Itadori assumed that these books were written by someone close to (Y/N). Although he wouldn't know. 

Itadori wanted to ask (Y/N) if all of this was true, but he was too scared to do that. Not only because she tried to kill him and because he knew that she could snap his neck within a second, but also because he was scared of Diavolo. He seemed calm, but every time Itadori got close to (Y/N), Diavolo would burn holes through his body with his glare. And Itadori blamed Sukuna for that. 

Today, Gojo was teaching Itadori, and (Y/N) came along for a while. She was curious to see Gojo in action. But she wants to visit Fushiguro and Nobara as well later. After an hour she decided to leave Gojo and Itadori alone and went to see the other two. Not knowing that there will be someone new as well.

Fushiguro panted as Maki said to take a small break from the practice. Since Fushiguro was the only one who understood Inumaki's language, he was somewhat communicating with him. Nobara was talking to the rest.

"Oi! Fushiguro!" He turned his head around to look at Maki.

"Did you really met the Queen of Curses? I mean, isn't she dead?" Maki asked. Panda nodded along with her.

"As far as I know, yes." Fushiguro simply answered her question. From the corner of his eye, he saw Inumaki lowering down his collar. Looking his way, he saw a terrified expression on Inamkis's face. His eyes went wide.

"Blast away!"

Inumaki yelled. Fushiguro covered himself but he did not fly away. There was a loud thud heard behind him. He looked over his shoulder, seeing a heavy fog. He saw a figure picking themself up from the ground. Before he could yell at (Y/N), she already took him and Kugisaki in her arms. Protecting them from Inumaki.

(Y/N) thought that Inumaki was attacking them. And her first instinct was to protect them. Fushiguro was sitting between (Y/N)'s legs while she had her hands wrapped around his waist. Looking over his shoulder at Inumaki with a death glare. Kugisaki sat next to them with wide eyes. (Y/N) pulled them towards her so quickly that they didn't even notice.

(Y/N) let go of Fushiguro and stood up, charging at Inumaki. Maki got into a fighting position even though she knew she had no chance of defeating the Queen. Once (Y/N) was right in front of Inumaki, he opened his mouth, preparing to use his cursed energy. But nothing came out. The next thing he knew, was that he was laying on the ground. 

Opening his eyes, they met with the Queen ones. She was looking down at him with a glare. (Y/N) had her right leg on his chest while the left one was resting on his legs. Her left hand was wrapped around his throat. To prevent him from talking, she had stuck two of her fingers inside his mouth. Inumaki's eyes were wide as he gagged at her fingers.

"(L/N) don't!" (Y/N) turned her head around to look at Fushiguro. He ran towards her along with Kugisaki.

"He's our friend! He was just shocked to see you, he doesn't want to hurt us." He said. (Y/N) stared at him for a few seconds before she looked down at Inumaki. After she absorbed his face she stood up. She pulled her fingers out of his mouth. A straight of saliva connected her fingers and his lips, it soon fell to the side of his mouth. Inumaki coughed a few times before he looked back at (Y/N). She was observing him for a long time, this time her expression was a bit softer. There was nothing but silence until Kugisaki broke it.

"Damn! You look like a Goddess!" Confused, (Y/N) looked at Kugisaki. And then it hit her. She was wearing one of the dresses that Kugisaki picked out for her. 

That was when the others noticed this as well

That was when the others noticed this as well. And Fushiguro wasn't the only one who was blushing. This dress was fitting her body perfectly. Her body was beautiful itself, but this dress made her look like a Goddess.

Kugisaki runs toward (Y/N) with a huge smile. She complimented her countless times. Maki stared at the two with wide eyes, her mouth was wide open. Panda had the same expression. They simply couldn't believe their eyes.

"Hey." Inumaki looked (Y/N)'s way, a bit shaken up by what happed. (Y/N) blinked at him before reaching her hand out to him. Inumaki stared at her with shock. He looked at her hand before looking back at her. And after some time, with a hint of hesitation, he took her hand. (Y/N) pulled him up on his feet and then let go of him.

"Okay so... (L/N) here is our friend. So there's no need to be scared of her. (L/N)-san this is Maki Zenin." (Y/N) looked at the green-haired woman.

"That's Panda. And Inumaki Toge." Lastly, (Y/N) looked at the white-haired boy. He was covering his face with the collar of his jacket. (Y/N) raised her brow at him.

"They're our friends so we don't hurt them, okay?" Kugisaki looked up at (Y/N) with a smile. (Y/N) slightly nodded. (Y/N) looked at them for a while, before she gave them a warm smile.