Chapter 39

Day 5

(Third person pov)

"Line up!" This was heard over and over in the army of sorcerers. Everybody was running around, picking up spears and shields, then lining up. The general of the army stood in front of his army, waiting for the Queen to come out.

"What if we have a smaller amount of men in our army. She might have more." One of the commanders said to the general. 

"You're thinking about that now? We have been preparing for this for years now. And Im not going to run away." The general said, looking in front of him with a serious expression.

"Why do you have that expression?" His commander asked.

"They're coming..." He said. And just then, the loud yells of the other army could be heard from the other side of the field. Everything went silent and everybody watched as the Queen's army slowly came to the vision. There were more men than they thought.

"If you want to run away, nows the best timing." The general said to his commander. He gave commands to prepare for the battle that was about to start at any minute. The general watched closely and studied them. There were mostly men on horses but curses as well. The only thing he didn't see was the Queen.

Isamu looked over her shoulder the see if her army was still following her. And they were. She was leading her army right towards the enemies. She turned her head to the side to look at Akuma. And as soon as their eyes met both of them nodded in agreement. That was when they separated from each other. Isamu took the left side of the army and Akuma took the right. At that time the opposite army was already running towards them as well.

Akuma observed the terrain and tightened his grip around the burning torch. The men that followed him had also torches in their hands. Akuma narrowed his eyes a bit.

"Now!" Akuma yelled, loud enough for the others to hear. He leaned to the side while his horse continued to run. He let the torch touch the dry grass that quickly began to burn. Isamu was doing the same thing with her men. As their horses ran and they burned the grass, black smoke was getting higher and higher in the air.

The other army was confused. The general was thinking that they were surrounding them with the fire. Little did he know that this was not their attention at all. Their attention was to create a huge fog that will cover the sunlight. Why? Well because once the sun won't shine, Queen's Domain Expansion will be much stronger.

"Get them!" Isamu yelled. Throwing her torch to the ground, knowing that their job was done. She pulled out her sword and prepared to attack the other army. The same thing was done by Akuma. Few seconds have passed and the battle began.

Mirai watched from one of the towers of the castle. Looking down, she saw that they were already at each other's throats. She turned around to look at Amuka. Her job is to protect him even if it means that she will lose her life. That's what the Queen told her. And she will do exactly that. He will protect him. No matter the cost.

"Will mommy be alright?" Amuka asked. Playing with his fingers. Mirai gently smiled before walking towards him and hugging him. 

"She will."

Slowly, the black fog covered the sky. And the sun couldn't shine through in anymore. Akuma and Isamu were fighting by each other's sides. Both of them felt a strong presence and they stopped fighting. Looking at the castle. The loud roar prevented everybody from moving. All the eyes were on the castle. And from the back of the castle, large wings slowly spread apart. 

The Queen was flying in the air. Her hair blowing in the breeze, while she's looking down at the two battling armies. She was wearing a dead stare on her face. There were no emotions on her face. The only thing she wanted to do right now, was burn the whole world.