Chapter 3

"N-no!! STOP!" He yelled as he struggled to get out of the chains. I put both of my hands behind my back. Circling around him.

"You said that you'll kill me. A human can't kill me. That's why you'll be a curse. You can already see curses. You were born with cursed energy, but you're weak." I said he glared at me.

"I don't want to be a curse!" He spits into my face.

"Too bad." I said as I snapped with my fingers. I heard him scream before I left the room, closing the door behind me.

"What do we do with him, my Queen?" Akuma asked. I looked at him.

"Feed him and take care of him. He might be useful to me." I said as I began to walk towards my room.

~Time skip~

I was walking towards the kids room. I opened the doors to see him on his bed. Covered with the blankets. I closed the doors behind me and walked towards his small figure.

"Why weren't you eating?" I asked as I looked at the table. There was a full plate of food.

"Brat." I shook him, he slapped my hand away.

"I don't want your dirty food!"

"Really now? If you're not going to eat, you won't get stronger. You can't kill me then." I crossed my legs with a smirk. I felt his glare.

"Tch." Was the only thing that came out of his mouth. I stood up, walked towards his table at took the plate. Then I returned. I cut the meal and raised it towards his mouth.

"Eat. You should be grateful that I'm feeding you. Brat." I said. He looked away for a moment. I was about to put my hand down, but he grabbed my wrist and stuffed the meal in his mouth.

"See? Not that hard." I smiled. He huffed as he chewed on the food.

"What's your name? I'm (L/N) (F/N)." I said. He looked at me before saying.

"Sukuna Ryomen."