Author's note

Hello doves, so I'm back (after thousands of ages and you probably don't even remember me but hi). I want to apologize for not updating the story in a VERY long time. I also want to thank all of you for reading my story voting on it, and supporting me. I can't explain how much I appreciate you guys. But I want to let you guys know why I haven't been posting in a very long time. First of all, I didn't have any inspiration to write, I tried to force myself to write so I could upload a few chapters but it came out like shit. And for your own sake, I didn't upload those shitty chapters. And second of all, I'm thinking of deleting my book completely.

But let me explain. The reason why I want to delete my story is because of the many grammar mistakes, and the unbearable cringe in my book. I was reading it not too long ago and I wanted to cry and bang my head against the wall because of how terrible my book was. And cuz of that, I wasn't writing and uploading because I didn't even want to know the book existed. Now, I know maybe you guys don't find it that bad, but let's be honest, some parts of the book are cringe as hell. So yes, I am thinking about deleting the whole book. It would make me a bit sad because I spent so much time on my book, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I want to like my own book. And as of now, I wouldn't say I like it as much as I did before. And that's cuz of the mistakes and such...

BUT

There's another thing I was thinking about. And that is that I might re-make the whole book. You know, fix the mistakes and change some things. But that doesn't mean I will be completely changing the book. It will still be the same, just with fixed grammar errors, some changed sentences, and maybe some extra moments with the characters. It would probably take a while to re-make it but I'm willing to do it.

So these are the things I might do, but the decision is mainly on you guys. If a more significant amount of people will want me to delete my book, I will. But if a more significant amount of people will want me to continue, change, fix, and re-make my book, I will. So the decision is on you guys. So either I delete it or re-make it. It's all up to you guys.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll gladly answer.

Also, I have ig now so you can check it out if you want. imala_tasubaki.

Vote:

Re-make story

or

Delete story

I will be waiting for your feedback guys. Take care doves ❤️