Chapter 46

(Y/N)'s pov)

"They're on a mission?" I asked. Looking at Gojo who was leaning against his chair with crossed legs.

"That's right!" He cheerfully answered. I tilted my head slightly to the side.

"And they're alone?" Gojo looked at me with a smile.

"Yes. Is there a problem?" He asked. I blinked at him.

"They're... Kids?" We stared at each other before he clapped with his hands and stood up.

"Okay! Today! I'm going to introduce you to my close friend." He walked to my side. I raised my eyebrow and looked up at him.

"Who?" I asked. Gojo slightly chuckled. Then, he made his way behind me and put both of his hands on my shoulders. Leaning closer to my ear he whispered.

"Nanami Kento."

(Fushiguro's pov)

My eyes widened once I saw Itadori's blood shoot in every direction. I saw his hand landing on the ground. Itadori acted quickly and removed his belt, wrapping it around his arm to stop the bleeding.

"Hey, Sukuna!" I heard him yell. Seconds later, Sukunas lips appeared on his cheek.

"If I die, you die too, right? If you don't want that, then help me out!" Itadori yelled at Sukuna.

"Nope! Even if the parts of me inside you die, there are eighteen other fragments of my soul." I saw Sukuna smirk.

"If you want to switch, go ahead and switch. But once you do, I'll kill that brat before the cursed spirit can! Then I'll go after that woman! She's a lively one. I'll have fun with her." I narrowed my eyes a bit.

"I'm not going to let you do that!" Itadori said.

"I bet. But if you're too focused on me, your friends are gonna die." As soon as I looked in front of me the cursed spirit inhaled and spat cursed energy curled up in a ball at us. The sound was so loud, that I could hear ringing in my ears.

'It's not jujutsu. He just unleashed pure cursed energy.' I thought. Looking at the curse that laughed out of excitement.

"Fushiguro!" I finally snapped out. I turned my head at Itadori.

"Take Kugisaki and get out of here! I'll keep this one busy until you two are out. As soon as you're out give me some kind of signal. Once you do... I'll let Sukuna out." He finished. My eyes went wide.

"You know you can't do that! Not with only one arm against a special-grade!" I yelled at him. Then, slowly, he looked at me with a smile.

"Please..." I stared at him for a few seconds. I gritted my teeth and turned around, running away.

"Find Kugisaki!" I yelled as I run through the corridor. After some time of running, the dog stopped and I found Kugisaki. She was upside down held by a large curse. Once I got her back, I quickly turned around and run towards the entrance. Ijichi was already waiting there. He took Kugisaki into his arms and then I heard a howl.

(Third person pov)

Itadori knew that the howl was Fushiguro's signal. So he did it. He let Sukuna out. The black marks appeared on his face.

"What a thoroughly annoying brat." Sukuna said. 

Out of nowhere, (Y/N) stood up. Startling the two males that were sitting by her sides. Both Nanami and Gojo looked at her, confused.

"What's up?" Gojo asked while tilting his head to the side. (Y/N) looked at him but ignored his question. She felt Sukuna's presence. She might not be with the first years. But she knows that Itadori let him out for some reason.