Chapter 22

Well, he hit me with the UNO card pretty good. And was I able to answer him? Pfft, of curse not. I didn't know what he was to me. Well, let's see...

1. I met him when I was destroying the village where he lived. His father told me to take care of him, so I did. At least a bit. I killed both of his parents and completely destroyed his childhood.

2. After he swore that he'll kill me, which he was the first one because never In my whole life somebody ever swore something like that to me. I decided to ruin his life even more and turned him into a curse.

3. I made him kill innocent people in order to be worth to me and be my successor.

4. Since he had no other choice, he did what I told him to. That messed up his mind a bit, and he became a sadistic psychopath who likes to kill for fun.

Have I ruined his life? Yes.
Do I regret it? Maybe.
Should I apologize? Maybe.
Am I going to do it? Of course not.
Why? Because I don't have the guts to.

Yeah. I think he pretty much hates me. But... how do I feel about him is the next question.

I lied on my bed while I held one of the pillows close to my stomach. I stared at the burning fire while thinking about my answer.

I see him as my friend but then again, every time I see him I do feel a bit different. I feel like I see him more than just a friend.

I sighed as I turned my back to the fire. I wrapped the warm blanket around my figure. I decided that I'll get some sleep.

But my precious sleep got interrupted by a knock on the doors. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Come i-" Before I could finish, Sukuna walked in. I straightened up. He closed the doors behind him. We stared at each other before he began to walk towards the side of my bed.

My eyes never left his figure as he did so. He yawned as he took the blanket in his hands.

"Sukuna what are you-?"

"Shut up."

Was the only thing he said before he pinned me to the bed. My back was facing his chest, he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into the back of my head. He took the blanket and threw it around us.

I blinked. Was this really happening? Is he seriously going to sleep with me? A hint of red color found its way to my cheeks and my stomach field with butterflies. I smiled to myself.

"You're still the same brat as you used to be." I chuckled. Sukuna scoffed.

"Shut up." I closed my eyes and just like that we fall asleep in each other's arms. Let's just hope he did nothing stupid.