Chapter 48

I landed on top of the building. Watching the black-haired male walk up the stairs and then inside one of the many doors. Once the doors closed, I jumped down. Now I stood right in front of them.

Narrowing my eyes, I grabbed the handle and opened the doors. Once I walked inside, there was nothing more than black. In front of me, were another door. I walked towards them and opened them. I got blinded by the bright colors.

Once my (E/C) eyes adjusted to my surroundings, I saw a beach. I raised one of my brows and walked inside. I looked around and saw the black-haired male. He was already looking at me with a smile.

I tilted my head upwards and began to walk towards him. I noticed that some red curse was swimming in the sea. There was another curse lying on the deck chair. The curse looked at me with a surprised expression and stood up.

Once I was close enough, I stopped right in front of them. The curse walked to the black-haired man's side. At the same time, both of them kneeled down. 

"Finally, we get to meet." The black-haired male said. I looked at him and he looked at me. Standing up he introduced himself.

"My name is Geto Suguru." Geto said. I took some time studying him. I could tell that he was a human. He is tall and has long black hair. I could see that his hair was partly tied up behind his head. He also has large circular earrings.

"And this is Mahito." Geto introduced the curse. My eyes now fell on him. Mahito partly looks like a human. His left eye is dark blue while the right one is gray. He also has long grayish-blue hair. His face also looks like it's sewn together.

"You wanted to meet me? Why's that?" I asked. Looking straight at Geto who smiled. As he was about to talk, we heard the doors open. I turned around. It was the curse that Gojo beat.

"Oh! Jogo, Hanami. Glaad to see you're safe." Mohito spoke. 

"How can you say that when you see me like this?!" The curse yelled. It seemed like the curse that looked like a volcano was named Jogo, and the other one was Hanami.

"You're lucky you got off just with that." I turned my whole body towards the two. Jogo got even more irritated. Hanami seemed to know the manners and bowed to me.

"I think you understand now that messing with him isn't the best idea." I casually said. 

"So we'll go about sealing Gojo Satoru at the appropriate time," I looked over my shoulder at Geto. 

"in the appropriate place, once we've secured our advance over him. We'll carry it out on October 31st in Shibuya." Geto said. I blinked at him, a bit confused.

"Why are we talking about this in front of the Queen? She spends most of the time with Gojo Satoru." I looked at Hanami.

"Honestly... Why should she care? Gojo doesn't mean anything to her, right?" I looked over my shoulder at Geto. He was smiling at me.

"Right..." I answered.

"I'll tell you the details later. Good enough, Mahito?" Geto turned his attention at the sewn curse. Mahito smiled.

"No objections here. Let's be cunning about this. Like curses should. Like humans should." Mohito said. 

"(L/N)-san..." I straightened up once I heard my name come out of Geto's lips. Our eyes met. He narrowed his eyes a bit and smiled.

"Let's work together shall we?"

I stared at him with a straight face. I thought about it for a few seconds before I faced my whole body at him.

"No."

"Huh?" 

"I've made a deal with Gojo Satoru. And I'm not going to go back at my word, no matter the cost." After I said that, I turned around and began to make my way towards the doors. Once I left, I was outside. I looked up and stared at the dark sky.

"Diavolo..." I called out. Diavolo appeared next to me and slightly bowed. I only looked at him and he nodded. He changed his form to a golden eagle. He began to fly away. Wings appeared on my back and I began to follow him.

We were flying above the huge city. It was beautiful to see all of the colors of Tokyo. Diavolo led me away from the city, towards the mountains. I was looking around, and then I saw it. Ruins of my castle. 

Diavolo began to fly there and I followed him. Soon, we were standing in front of the ruins. I observed the castle slowly. I smiled to myself and began to make my way inside. I walked through the long halls. 

Memories came back quickly. The high ceilings were now only ruined columns. On some of the walls were hanging torn flags. Big but also small stones were all around. The castle was simply ruined. I came to a stop. 

The throne.

Everything around seems to be crippled to pieces, but the throne was intact. And on the throne, was the crown. Taking one deep breath I began to walk towards it. I walked up the stairs and came to a halt. Staring at the crown, I slowly placed my hand on the throne. 

I smiled to myself. I took the crown and stared at it for a few seconds before placing it on top of my head. I turned around and sat down. It was quiet for a few seconds until I heard a muffling sound from behind. 

Turning my head to the side, my smile grows even bigger. I stood up and slowly made my way towards my beast. He was a lot smaller than I remember. I reached my hand out to him and placed it on top of his head.

"You couldn't leave this place because you're attached to the crown. And once I left the crown here, you had to stay... Now I'm back." He tilted his head slightly to the side. I turned around and walked in front of the throne. Turning my palm into a fist, I slammed against the ground.

The ground began to shake. My beast flew out as he began to get bigger. The ruins were now turning back. Slowly, the destroyed ceiling began to from back. And soon the castle was fully repaired.

I walked out. Diavolo was still standing there, now with a smile on his face. I tilted my head up and smiled as well. My beast landed right next to me. He was a lot bigger now. Diavolo bowed and the beast loudly roared through the quiet night. Spreading his wings proudly.

'That's right. I'm back...'

(Third person pov)

As Gojo and Itadori walked back to Jujutsu Tech, they heard the roar. Looking up at the sky, they saw the red shooting star again. And they weren't the only ones who noticed. Fushiguro, Kugisaki, and the second-years noticed as well. 

Sukuna opened his eyes slowly. He could feel it. The Queen's power was back. Right now, she was again, the strongest curse that ever walked on this earth. Although the title of a 'Queen' was weak now.

Sukuna could feel that the presence that she was giving off before was weaker than this one. This was something else, it was much stronger. He knew that she is no longer the Queen... He knew that from this day, she is a Goddess.