Chapter 24

"In that case... This meeting is over." I stood up with a smile on my face. All three of them nodded.

"Man! What would we do without our smart Akuma!" Mirai laughed as she tried to wrap her arm around his shoulder. Both I and Isamu held back our laughs when we saw how small was Mirai compare to Akuma.

"Oi! The hell are you two laughing at?!" She glared at us with irk marks on her forehead. I put my palm on my mouth and silently giggled.

"N-nothing." Isamu somehow managed to say.

"I'll kill you both!" Mirai charged at us. The two of us were dodging her while we laughed out loud. Then Mirai jumped at me from the back.

"Well?! How does it feel to be taller than me?! Tell me, Your Highness!" Mirai smirked at me but she was still irritated.

"Sorry!" I laughed. Mirai complained ever more after that. Out of nowhere, I felt a small pain at the back of my neck. Mirai went to charge at Isamu and let me be.

I rubbed the back of my neck and felt the pain a bit more. I hissed a bit.

"What's wrong?" Akuma walked to my side. I looked up at him.

"Do I have something here?" I turned around and pulled my hair out of the way so he could look at my neck. Akuma was unusually quiet.

"Akuma?" I asked.

"What are you two doing?" Mirai asked, walking towards us with Isamu.

"The back of my neck hurts." I said. Then Akuma walked to my side. I looked at him but he turned his face away from me. I tilted my head to the side.

"Let me see." Isamu walked behind me along with Mirai. Both of them gasped.

"What? What is it?" I asked looking over at them. Mirai smirked at me.

"It's a love mark!" The room field with silence. I stared at her blankly with my palm on the back of my neck.

"Huh?" I smiled at her.

"It's a love mark! You have a bite mark on your nape!" Mirai put both of her hands on her hips with a wide grin. I blinked at her.

"And it looks pretty fresh too. Did you by any kind of chance do something interesting last night?" Isamu smirked while putting her finger on her chin.

"What? NO!" I turned to them with my whole body.

"Oh, don't worry! Now, tell us everything! How was it?! Who was it?!" Mirai walked closer to me.

"I don't-!" I held myself back.

'Wait... Yesterday. We slept together. But we didn't do anything like that, or did we? No, we didn't. But if I have a bite mark on my nape... It's 100% from him.'

"S-Sukuna." I mumbled. While looking at the ground with wide eyes.

"I hate him." Isamu said while crossing her arms over her chest. Mirai was still grinning at me.

"So like... There will be small children running around here? Eh?" She teased. I hard blush crept on my cheeks.

"No! Nothing like that! We did nothing like that!" I slapped my cheeks with my palms.

"Right. Can I name one of em?" Mirai asked. I blushed even harder. Mirai continued to tease me while Isamu just smiled at us. Akuma... Well, he was gone. He left the room and we don't even know when.

'Sukuna... That bastard...'