Chapter 33

Months have passed since we visited the fortunes. I was getting more and more nervous about my pregnancy. I watched the burning fire with my hand on my, now bigger tummy. I sighed.

"Where were you?" I asked. I didn't have to look towards the doors as Sukuna walked through them.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" He closed the doors behind him and walked towards me.

"Shouldn't you answer my question first?" I looked up at him. He huffed.

"Does it matter?" He asked while placing both of his hands on my shoulders and rubbing them. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the fire.

"Actually yeah. You should at least tell me where are you going before you disappeare." I mumbled while puffing my cheeks. He sighed and placed his head on top of mine.

"I was in the village." He answered. I raised a brow. 'Why was his in the village and at this hour? What was he doing there?'

"Why?" I asked. He turned around and walked towards our bed.

"Go sleep. You need to rest." He said ignoring my question. His back was facing me as I looked at his lying figure. I narrowed my eyes.

"Are you hiding something?" I asked. There was a small silence between us. And suddenly, my eyes went wide and a slight pain rushed through my body.

"No. I'm not. You know, you should trust me when I say that."

"Sukuna..." I mumbled.

"I was just going for a small walk. That's all."

"Sukuna!" I raised my voice. Taking deep breaths in and out.

"What?" I felt his gaze at me. I gripped the side of my chair for support.

"My water broke."

(Akuma's pov)

I was walking from side to side in front of the room where (Y/N) was. It was already happening. 9 months have passed quicker than we thought they would.

"Akuma calm down. I'm sure (Y/N) will be okay." I looked at Isamu. She was waiting here with Mirai as well.

"I know. I just hope that she and her child will be okay." I heard Mirai chuckle. She made her way towards me and slammed her hand on my back.

"You're worrying too much! (Y/N)'s not a pussy, she can handle it." Mirai gave a reassuring smile. Isamu nodded from behind with a smile, I smiled as well. (If only it was that easy, right?)

Lil time skip (cuz I have no idea how to write about giving birth -.-)

(Y/N's pov)

I smiled as I held my little boy in my hands. It was finally over. Small tears of happiness fell down my cheeks. I looked up. Sukuna was holding his twin brother. I watched as our boy wrapped his small palm around Sukuna's finger. Sukuna grinned at him.

"Amurai. That's his name. " Sukuna said and looked at me. I smiled and looked at my little boy.

"If your older brother is Amurai... You're Amuka." Amuka moved his small head to the side. I chuckled, more tears fell from my cheeks. Sukuna sat next to my tired figure, holding Amurai in his hands. Our little Boys were finally here with us.

Time skip

The months... What months? 6 years have passed since I gave birth to our beautiful boys. I was happy, more than that. Mirai lost her bet and Isamu won, nothing new. Akuma was happy that they were both healthy and Sukuna was happy as well. Proud of his good work.