Part 19: A la carte

"Hey, Shen, the red beans are not sent back, OK? Or I will go back later and bring it back together, let it be with His Royal Highness." Yu late.

Shen Qingzhou looked at the replay of the camera on the monitor and said casually, "If you look at it, you can't send it back."

"Really, great." Yu smiled. "I will definitely take care of you and will not bother you."

Shen Qingzhou had a meal and looked back at her. "I usually want to look at it. If you have nothing, you can sit next to me with red beans."

"Okay." Yu night did not want to agree.

Shen Qingzhou smiled at her lips.

It's her illusion that Yu's night is slightly condensed. She always feels that Shen Qingzhou laughs a lot.

"It's not too late, what? This dog is so embarrassed about you." Xiang Zeran had a play on the side, and saw the red bean head squatting on Yu's leg, and he was curious.

Yu night touched the head of the red bean. "It is very embarrassing."

Sit down to Ze Ran's nature. "It's really good to be a guide. Right, where did you go last night, you can't find you."

"Ah... I am a little dizzy, so go back to rest first."

"You are too insane, saying that you are not drunk, but only me and Meng Meng." Xiang Zeran said, "Look last night, you drink very well, or when are we going to drink?"

Yu late stunned, inexplicably thought of Shen Qingzhou who was drunk last night and said, 'Don't eat with him, don't be so good with him...', she subconsciously looked at Shen Qingzhou, but she did not expect that the latter Even looking at her, the brown eyes sparkling.

She coughed and coughed. "I don't drink too much. I haven't been drinking recently."

Xiang Zeran just regretted trying to persuade. As a result, he suddenly listened to the cold guide of sitting on the monitor. "The recent filming is very tight, and the actor is very busy."

Xiang Zeran, "...not idle."

"Start shooting, go get ready."

"Hey, good director..."

Start shooting, part of the emotional drama to Zeran.

Yu late was bored and watched in front of the monitor. In the play, 'Lu Li' was quarreling with 'Fu Xiaolei', quarreling and finally showing his heart.

This scene is not difficult for Ze Ran. He is good at acting and has taken many emotional scenes.

However, today's sinking seems to be extraordinarily harsh.

"cut, feelings are not in place."

"cut, it needs to break out here."

"cut, make-up group, the heroine's clothes are not worn, didn't you find it?"

"Cut, Xiang Zeran, and finally confession, not murder."

"cut."

"cut."

"..."

In the end, Yu couldn't stand it and snorted. "It's not very good."

Shen Qingzhou looked at her with a deep look. Yu was suddenly stunned. "Ah... it doesn't seem to be very good, ha, haha."

After n, it finally ended this game. I took a deep breath to Ze Ran.

The next game is the kiss of the leading actor.