Part 51 : respectively

"Yu, Yu Ge."

Yu Huan slightly loosened her a little, so that she could clearly see his eyes. "Don't go to him, don't promise to be with him, okay?"

"Why?" Jane Rain asked hesitantly. "Don't you like me?"

"Yep."

"You really like me?"

"Really."

"Do you really like me?"

Yu Huan's eyes flashed a little helplessly. "I'm like telling lies."

"Ah, ah, ah!" Jane Rain suddenly rushed to Yu Huan's body. The whole person was entangled in him like a koala !!"

Yu Huan stretched her hand and she was afraid that she would fall. "You be careful."

"Do you lie to me, today is New Year's Eve is not April Fool's Day." What broke out in Jane's heart was ecstasy, and the hopelessness that I always thought suddenly became a big hope, and she couldn't calm down.

"..."

"Yu Huan, you are really right, right."

"Why not so credible?"

Jane Rain looked at him deeply because she was inferior and she humbled herself from an early age. He is too radiant, so she is afraid. When she grew up, she finally got the courage to get close, but found that he always only used to be a little sister, and she didn't mean anything to her...

She has already given up, really. But at this time, he actually said that he likes her. If she can make a profit, she should look at Yu Huan with a cold look. "I like me now? Is it too late? I have fallen in love with others."

But no, she always has him in her heart, she can't be excited.

"Yu Ge, if you really like me, you will kiss me now." Jane rain is wrapped around him, looking at him straight, she wants a stronger feeling to prove that this is true!

Yu Huan stunned, and he looked at the small face that was close at hand, and it was rare to rise a blush after the auricle.

Yu Huan's hesitation was not shy in Jane's eyes. She slowly lost her smile. "Are you kidding..."

Yu Huan sighs, fool, can he not see it so seriously?

Yu Huan blinked slightly and no longer hesitated to kiss her lips. He held her on the wall. Jane rain leaned against the wall, and after a while, Yu Huan was stunned.

At this moment, she waited for a century.

Ming Cheng looked at the phone with a busy tone and smiled slowly. The smile was a bit bitter. In fact, from the day when he sent Jane Rain to go home, he should know that he had no chance.

Only he told himself that Yu Huan had no thoughts on Jane Rain, so he still had hope. As long as he moved Jane Rain, they could be together.

But after receiving the call, he understood that everything was late. He is not only late on this New Year's Eve, but also late with a whole youthful rain.

When Yu received a phone call from Jane Yuen, she just took a shower for the red bean. She wiped her hand and picked up the phone. "Hey."

"Yu, what are you doing?"

"Red beans just finished bathing, what happened."

"Oh, there is nothing." Jane Rain has a kind of hesitant to say no, "That, Shen is at home."