Part 41: Breath

"Jane rain is thick... Oh, she thinks it thoroughly."

"It's not thorough... she just loves to play." Yu said with awkward explanation, "You take it, I give it back to her."

Yu night's blush fluttered, looking soft and tender and very pleasing to the eye, Shen Qingzhou stretched out and deliberately prevented her from getting it.

Yu night is certainly much shorter than him! Unable to get it for a long time, she was angry and struggling to grab the box.

"Yu night." Shen Qingzhou suddenly called her a sullen voice.

"Ok?"

Shen Qingzhou's brow is slightly stunned. "Don't come up."

Yu lately stretched his arm to get a small box and squatted to see him. "But... you don't give it back to me."

Shen Qingzhou's twilight is so heavy that the light brown color of the pupil seems to be covered with a layer of light. "If you don't return you, you are going to rely on me, huh?"

I wanted to tease her. Now it seems that something is wrong with myself.

Shen Qingzhou's other hand suddenly buckled Yu's waist. Yu was wearing pajamas and the material was thin, so he could feel the heat of his palm almost immediately.

He has always been cold, but at this moment, Yu later found out that he was a bit... hot.

"I still get up, that sent you..." Well, she admitted that she was inexplicably embarrassed.

"You send me?" Shen Qingzhou raised his eyebrows. "Do you not buy your friend?"

Yu late eyes wide, yes... Jane rain is also bought for you, and I can't use it, but why do she feel that when Shen Qingzhou said this, she felt she was going to blow up...

Yu night's face is a constant reheating. The air was abnormally silent, and she felt that she would suffocate and die when she stayed.

She slammed her body and tried to stand up, but she didn't stand up and slid down.

Shen Qingzhou snorted and sighed. "You try again."

Yu late grievances her face, she just hit a place that should not be hit!

"Yes, sorry..." She is going to cry! Yu night, why are you so embarrassed!

Shen Qingzhou's eyes were fascinated. She reached out and buckled her head and kissed her lips. With a little punishment, I am a little bit arrogant. However, this kind of embarrassment also contains a long-lasting feeling of nostalgia, and it is probably this kind of artistic conception.